⊹ fallon & accents » joseph quinn ⊹

JOSEPH QUINN
as himself

" She's the Y/C/N to my Eddie. "

SYNOPSIS: Joseph makes his Late Night Debut on Jimmy Fallon, and gets asked to perform a variety of accents he usually likes to reserve for only you.

DEDICATED TO: annieeareyouok

TYPE: (fem!reader)
—established relationship
—costar!reader
—shy but flirty but sweet joseph
—jimmy fallon show!joseph
—joseph doing accents :}
—sweet fluff

WORD COUNT: 5,077

• • •

"Darling, look!"

You turned from your computer to see your boyfriend approaching you, phone in hand pulled up to his email with his morning cup of tea in the other.

"They've invited me to talk on this American late show." He smiled, face bright as his accent peaked through his excitement. "The Jimmy Fallon Show in New York!"

You jumped up from your seat to fawn with him, excited squeals erupting from both of you.

"Oh my god, babe! That's awesome!" You braced your hands on his shoulders, "When's your set?"

Joseph shook his head with wide eyes and mildly baffled smile, puffing his cheeks with an exhale.

"I-I dunno! Sometime next week, I think." He ran a hand through his short curls, "They should send over the details later today."

"Are you excited?" You nudged him. "Your big late night debut!"

"Y-yeah, it's a bit nerve-wracking, and I'm surprised mostly." He shook his head as if he couldn't believe Jimmy Fallon wanted him on the show. "But I'm excited, yeah."

His excited face had fallen slightly, his worries and anxieties of messing up or ruining this somehow someway had taken over his thoughts. His wonderfully handsome features were etched with worry, his soft brown eyes looked down at you for help.

He always was such an overthinker, always doubting and never giving himself any credit.

You went to gently take the cup of tea and his phone from his hand to set it on the kitchen table beside you two, reaching to clasp your hands behind his neck.