⊹ your touch » matt murdock ⊹

D A R E D E V I L

CHARLIE COX
as matt murdock

" I Know Your Touch. "

SYNOPSIS: you're on your way to matt's office after a long day at work. you can't wait to see him, but just before you reach the entrance to your boyfriend's building, you're jumped by the alley. and surprisingly, your vigilante savior seems very familiar...

TYPE: (fem!reader)
a fight scene, slight blood warning, but mostly fluff towards the end ;)

WORD COUNT: 1513

• • •

"i am beat." you droned, "paperwork was a nightmare, i just can't wait to get home already so we can be exhausted together."

you could hear matt chuckle on the other end of the call, "what are you thinking?" he leaned back in his office chair, playing with a pencil on his desk.

you grinned, "nap on the couch while we listen to some music?"

matt smiled to himself at the thought, the image of his girl laying on his chest while you both laid on the couch together after a long day. just basking in each other's presence and touch. matt loves these moments with you, because it slows the both of you down just enough to appreciate each other at the end of a long work day.

he loves listening to your breathing, to the way your heart beats when you're around him. he's got everything about your body committed to memory. he's got the rhythmic beat of your heart memorized, the pattern in which it changes whenever you're scared, happy, or excited. it's one of his favorite things to hear when he hears you coming up the floors to meet him at his office.

and you loved it too. if you had his touch memorized, he most definitely had too. it was a passionate type of loving, and things were so very intimate between you two.

so you both couldn't wait for that tonight. "sounds perfect." he smiled softly. "i'll see you soon, be careful."

you smirked. "i'm right outside—" you were saying before you heard what sounded like footsteps coming from the alley.

you hadn't realized you were walking past the alleyway next to your boyfriend's firm office, but you knew you heard something coming from the alley.

"y/n?" matt sat up in his chair, a sense of urgency behind his voice.

silence.