Chapter 5

You stood closely behind Kun as he paid the bill.

"Thank you, have a great night sir," said the host.

"Thank you. You too." Kun opened the door for you and you stepped out of the restaurant.

After the first, you and Kun hit it off really well. Despite his busy schedule, especially being in the midst of promoting, he still managed to take you on dates.

The wind picked up as you two walked along the path of fallen leaves. You crossed your arms, hoping to create some heat to keep you warm. Kun noticed you from the corner of his eye and removed his jacket, placing it gently on your shoulders.

"Here," he said. You sheepishly looked at him as he gave you a warm smile and wrapped his arm around you waist. "Let's hurry and get you home, shall we?" You made your way to your apartment building and suddenly felt yourself become dizzy. You stopped and leaned against a nearby light post, clutching your head. Kun held you by the small of your back and placed the back of his hand against your forehead.

"Omo, y/n, you're burning up."

"I don't-" you said. You body became limping, collapsing towards the ground. Kun swiftly caught you before sitting you down on the sidewalk.

"Let's go to the doctor," he said.

***

You woke up in a hospital bed, Kun sitting next to you in a chair, shaking his leg. He quickly stood up as your eyes fluttered open and gestured the doctor to come over. The doctor who reminded you of your grandfather because of his hair, or lack thereof, and round spectacles, waddled over to the foot of your bed.

"Ms. Y/n, how are you feeling?" He asked, looking at a chart he was holding. You nodded as you slowly sat up. Kun helped, slowly pushing against the top of your back.

"I'm feeling a little better."

"We hooked you up to an IV. You were very dehydrated. How often do you work?"

"Almost everyday. I have one day off a week." The doctor clicked his tongue and shook his head slowly.

"As I expected. You're extremely exhausted and your body couldn't handle anymore. I'm ordering you to a week of bedrest. Hopefully you won't have anymore dizzy spells. Also, please drink lots of fluids, Ms. Y/n," the doctor said, looking up at you.

"I will. Thank you Doctor," you said before he walked away. Kun looked at you and squeezed your hand.

"Y/n, why didn't you tell me you worked so much? We could've done other things at home so you could rest," he said. You giggled, sitting up more, bringing your face closer to his.

"I'm fine. Really. You work more than I do." You smiled and gazed into Kun beautiful brown orbs. He gave you a quick, but loving, peck on the lips, something that he's never done before. You looked at him with widened eyes, shocked by his sudden bravery, earning a chuckle from him.

"I was hoping that our first kiss would happen a little differently, but you look too cute in this hospital gown, I couldn't resist," he said. You squinted your eyes as he laughed and playfully punched his shoulder.

***

Kun helped you into bed and tucked your comforter tight around your small figure. He tapped your forehead lightly.

"Stay here," he said, heading out of the room.

"Wait, where are you going?" You said, getting out of bed. Kun rushed over quickly and pushed you back into the bed, re-tucking the bedding.

"I said stay. I'm going to go make you food," he said, kissing your forehead. You knitted your eyebrows together as you looked at him.

"You don't need to do that for me."

"I'd do anything for my princess," he said. He handed you the TV remote and patted your head. "Don't miss me too much," he said, heading back towards the kitchen.

My princess. His words reminisced in your brain and you couldn't help but smile like an idiot.