Damon asks Elena out

Damon's POV
I was really nervous asking your crush out is not easy. I go walk up to Elena and start asking her out which is really terrifying know she might reject me." Hey Elena" " Hey Damon" "so I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me" "I would love to" she responded I was so relieved so agreed "I will pick you up at 7 wear something causal" "ok bye" bye"
Elena's POV
I can't believe it Damon Salvatore just asked me out. I walk over to the girls and tell them they were really happy for me at first Caroline just smirked then she went to her perky self I wonder what she's hiding.
At the end of the day when school was over and everything it was now 5:00 pm. I thought time to get ready for my date I took a nice long shower to relax and calm down a bit. Then I did my make up and wore a nice blue dress that hugged my body perfectly. Did my hair and wore my shoes and got my bag ready. By the time I was done it was 6:58 so I waited for Damon to come and pick me up. 2 minutes later he's at my door with a red rose I thanked him and told him to come inside and wait so I can put it in water. When I was done we went for our date. He took me to a really fancy restaurant. We ate, laughed, talked, and had fun. We went for a stroll on the beach we talked some more, we sat and talked somehow I don't ever get bored of talking to him. Then he put his arm around me I smiled at him. Later he took me home and never left my side till the door step he started to lean in so did I and we kissed I broke away from the kiss and said "Goodnight Damon" "Goodnight Elena". I went inside got ready for bed and went to sleep and dreamt about me and Damon and our future.
*The next day*
Damon's POV
I still didn't ask Elena to be my girlfriend cause it was just a first date so I am gonna ask her today. I walk up to her and say "Hey Elena can I talk to you alone" "ya sure" I took her to the field and got a rose out and asked her to be my girlfriend I was so happy she said yes then we walked back in hand in hand.
Elena's POV
Damon just asked me to be his girlfriend.He drop me off at class and went to his I am so happy. At lunch I told my friends and went to Damon while Caroline went to Klaus we all had lunch together and I couldn't help but notice Elijah looking at Katherine every once in a while I think he has a thing for her if he does I am so hooking them up. Later I ask Damon if Elijah has a thing for Katherine he says yes then I told she also has a thing for Elijah he says good cause him and the guys made a deal to ask their crushes out and I was in awe when I knew he had a crush on me so I gave him a peck on the lips and went to class.