Kol asks Davina out

Kol's POV
I was waiting for Davina by her locker and once I saw her coming I gave her a small smile. "Hey Davina" I greeted her
"Hey Kol, can I help you with anything?" Davina said
"Yea ummm would you like to go on a date with me"
"I'd love to,when and where" Davina answered
"At seven,and where is a suprise"
"sounds great, pick me up then"
_______________________________________________________
Davina's POV
YAY Kol just asked me out. I am so happy I've got to tell the girls I want them to help me get ready after all that's what best friends are for right?
I walk into the cafeteria and I see them all sitting together. So I get my food and go sit with them and start talking "You won't believe what happened to me today Kol asked me out" "OMG that's great you totally will have to let us help you get ready" Caroline said. "I'd love for you girls to help me get ready" I replied.
_______________________________________________________
After the girls helped me get ready I was waiting for Kol to come pick me up for our date. I didn't know what to wear cause he never told me where so I just wore a causal dress that stopped below the knee, a leather jacket, ankle high boots that has a little heel, and little make up.
Just then I heard the door bell ring so I got up grabbed my purse and opened the door and found Kol standing there in a t-shirt and jeans. God he looks so hot right now. I was interrupt from my thoughts by Kol's voice "You look great" "So do you" with that we walked to the car in silence. The car ride was spent in silence till we arrived at our destination. OMG HE TOOK ME TO A MAROON 5 CONCERT.
_______________________________________________________
We had a great time on our date. Then he took me home. This is the best date I have ever been to. He even let them mention me I was like wow. Right now we are on my doorstep. "I had a really great time, Kol" "I am glad you did, sweetheart" I smiled then he started to lean in and so did
I and we shared a soft but passionate kiss before we broke apart "Goodnight Kol" "Goodnight Davina". And with that I went inside and got ready for bed and I had a really great dream of Kol and I.