The office

"Killua zoldyck may you please come to the offices I repeat Killua Zoldyck please come to the office" the announcer said

"Ooooh'' the class whined, Killua now annoyed at their actions, glared at them.

"oooh my ass if you guys dont shut the fuck up I'll shove my foot so far down your throats you will never be able to speak again" I yelled, everyone looked shocked and scared I smirked. I walked to the office to have principle netero greet me that old man is weird as fuck, he smiled at me

" greetings mr. zoldyck do you know why I called you?" he said his hands folded into each other

"If I knew I wouldn't have been here would I" I said sarcastically, what is up with people and idotic questions? I rolled my eyes and huffed while the old man simply just laughed.

"Well we signed you up for a band because you got chosen in the school lottery with 3 other people" he said smiling.

"WHAT!" I said I slammed my hands on his desk in anger. I don't have time for that shit I got more important things to do like- um like eating choco robos.... yeah "I don't want to join that shit show I'm not joining" I yelled.

""Well I'm sorry but you have to join but if this makes you feel so bad I can cut you a deal kay?" he's said Mr Netero seems like he'll negotiate with me. That does seem better than nothing.

"Fine old man what's the deal!" I agreed

"All you gotta do is stay in band club for a year and then you're free to go" he pulled out his hand for me to shake. I took it. This deal should be fine as long as I don't get attached to anyone all I need is Alluka.

"Fine" I said shaking his hand " who are the other 3 nitwits joining the band club" I asked Mr. Netero then he turned around and took out a folder.

"Well the first one is Gon Freecs" oh Gon freecs is the happy go lucky idiot who's friend with everyone and has a secret note book that everyone is also trying to read.

"The next one is Kurapika kurta" ugh the emo boy who people always forget the gender of, and is also known for dating but not dating Lario or whatever that cuckoo name is

"Oh and the last one is Leorio Paladiknight" wow speak of the devil and he shall come why the fuck did I have to jinx it for myself. killua you are so fucking stupid now leorio is in the group too he is known for his anger issues, his scam schemes, and how he looks like a middle age man I sighed "any questions" mr Netero asked.

"No," I said simply and I put my hands in my pocket and walked away. "At least I know I'm not going to get attached to anyone." I walked back to class.

hey luvs sorry it's short this is just an intro