Why is he touching him like that?

Me uploading this in spanish class like🙇

Alluka and I are walking together to school. I saw Gon waiting in front of the gate for someone. I was about to walk past until he grabbed my arm "YAY! KIllua you're here I was waiting for you to come!" he said he tugged on my sleeve excitedly he was waiting at the front gate for me? But why doesn't he have friends I'm certainly not the best nor am I interesting just kidding >:3

" Hey gon why, whe-"

"Ohohoho, who is this fine young man," Alluka said with a fake french accent and took a piece of hair and put it under her nose to imitate a mustache.

"Im gon!" Gon said, grabbing both of Allukas hands shaking them furiously, a big doofy smile was plastered on his face but when was it not? An indistinguishable expression was stuck on Allukas face but that quickly turned into a smile she grabbed gon and bear hugged Him.

"onii-chan can we keep him? He's baby And we must protect '' She begged. She hugged him tighter as he hugged her back with as much enthusiasm clearly enjoying the physical contact. A sigh of relief slipped out my mouth, happy that my little sister and my um... I don't know what gon is to me, don't get me wrong , he's the least annoying of the three. I just don't understand why these feelings of reassurance fondle me. It's not like me or gon are anything. I don't even like him but our relationship is the closest thing I ever had to a friendship. I broke out of my day dream to see Allukas patting Gon head they're around the same height maybe Gon a little taller.

"Well Gon meet Alluka, Alluka meet Gon introduction all done good now me and Alluka better go before these gossip junkies spread a rumor " I said as I grabbed alluka hand dragging her with me.

Gon ran after us with a pep in his step "hey! hey! Wait up Killua I could walk with you" Gon yelled a few heads turned around to look at the scene Gon made. I sent them my usual death glare and flipped them off.

Right next to me was Alluka and gon next to her talking. I purposely try to rush our conversation so I can stop talking and move on with my day but it seems hard for him to pick up social cues.

"So Killua do you agree too? " Asked the raven haired boy I looked down at him as he broke me out of my day dream

"Huh what were you guys talking about?" I asked

"We were talking about how geese are the spawn of satan," alluka said I forgot how much alluka hate geese ever since they stole her sandwich when we went to the park I laugh at the little memory

"Meh there ok but the real demons spawn are pigeons there flying diseased rodents," I said with disgust in my voice "hmmm what do you think gon what animal do you don't like?" I asked curious of his answer. I strangely want to know more about this boy.

"Oh wow that's hard to answer I love all animals there all special and unique in their own ways" he responded I don't believe it this boy can't be all sunshine and rainbows "well there is this one animal Im not fond of" I smirked "Polar bears I really don't like polar bears there heartless creatures who have no sympathy nor any redeeming quality besides the fact they help the ecosystem I say let the ice caps burn hehe" Gon said innocently a cherry demeanor radiated around him I got admit it that I was a bit scared on how he could say that so nicely. An expression of shock was on Alluka's face.

"Heh I didn't know you had a dark side gon" I chuckled and punched him on the shoulders lightly

"Wowza I never thought it that way, maybe this is my villain origin story" Gon said as he covered his hand over face dramatically like a supervillain. Alluka laughs at the tik tok reference he made.