How I met him

You wake up to Hermione standing over you with a glass of water

'HERMIONE!' You shout as you open your eyes.

'Well, I wouldn't be here nor you if you got up with the bell!' Hermoine says putting the glass of water on the table.

'Sorry' You both laugh. 'Well, I'll get ready and meet you, Ron and Harry in the Great Hall, alright?'

Hermione gives a slight nod as she walks out closing the door behind her.  You get ready, putting your robe on and making sure you look presentable.

As you're walking into the hall you see Ron Harry and Hermione, Ron is eating as usual.  Harry and Hermione are talking as Hermione spots you and gives you a hug before sitting down again.

'Hey Y/N. Where have you been?' Ron said with a piece of toast in his mouth

You look at Hermione, the boys look at her to then back to you.

'Oh she just over slept.' Hermione said.

Dumbledore walks to the podium making himself known.

'I would just like to start of with good morning everyone!' He says with a soft voice

You spot Professor McGonagall looking at you, like she's trying to see through you.  Harry follows her stare and sees a boy, you turn around to see a boy standing, covered in blood as he falls to the floor passing out.

You run over to the boy, you check his pulse and tell someone to get the Nurse.  Fred runs to get the Nurse as you do CPR making sure he's breathing.   The Nurse comes running and she takes the boy to the hospital wing.

You sit by the boy, not knowing who he is yet caring for him.   Hours go by without a sign of his waking. 

'W-Where am I?' The boy said.

'Your at the Hospital...Are you okay?'  You say with a quiet voice making sure not to scare the boy

'I feel just fine..Who are you?'

'How rude of me, I''m Y/N...Who are you?'

'Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.'  He said propping himself up on the bed.

'Ah, I've heard about you..What happened to you?'

'I can't remember exactly.  I just know That a man, pale, tall and cloaked came..He said some sort of spell...Then everything went black.  I awoke  to see my father and mother gone.

'I'm so sorry...We'll find them.' You say with hesitation.

'It looked like...You know who...' One tear dropped from his eye down his cheek and off his chin.

' . . . ' You don't speak but rather  look at him. 

  ...TO BE CONTINUED...