INFORMATION

PROFILE
NAME: Kim Hayami (Last name first)
AGE: 23
HEIGHT: 5'6
EYES: Purple (Naturally)
HAIR: White (Naturally)
Dyed half up Black, Dyed half down Purple once she got into medical school.
*STRAIGHT AND LONG TILL HER WAIST
ETHNICITY: 1/2 Japanese 1/2 Korean

*Misc Info about her profile
- Has Albinism. She's an albino
- Got her eyebrows and eyelashes dyed black
- Rosey around the nose and cheeks creating a natural blush (Note: Albinism is an issue with the skin, Blush is Blood rush partaining to her blood cause she's a medical intern in the top university in tokyo)
- Incredibly smart, Thats why she was 2 years accelerated at school.
- Actually very beautiful, Highschool was just toxic

BEFORE BORDERLAND
- In highschool, she was bullied for being an Albino well secretly. Nobody wanted to bully her cause her dad owned the best apartment buildings in tokyo while her mom owned the best beach hotel locally, afraid that if they bully her, they would be banned from the hotel or kicked out of the apartments their families lived in. (Though She still got backhanded comments like getting praised for her skin but she was skin and bones and had white hair so she was called a corpse or a skeleton). She was 2 years ahead of her grade level so she was 15 when she met 17 year old Niragi Suguru, getting bullied under the bridge.
- She helped Niragi get aid and became friends with him in an instant. Coincidentally, they were actually classmates for the incoming school year.
- She graduated 2 years later with Niragi but had to split paths as Niragi wanted to become a Gaming Engineer while she wanted to become a Neurosurgeon. But they still kept contact of course.
- She took a gap year before entering medical school where her father enlisted her in the military, and took military training where she learned from Aguni Morizono, an Ex-SDF Officer. Phones were not allowed inside the militant premises so she had to cut off communication with Niragi.
- Getting out of the training, She got in medical school where she met Chishiya Shuntaro, She got partnered with him ever since the start of 2nd year Med school

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM ALICE IN BORDERLAND, I ONLY CLAIM KIM HAYAMI AS SHE WAS A PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION
DISCLAIMER: IF SOMETHING SEEMS OFF WITH THE MEDICAL SCHOOL THING, JAPAN HAS 6 YEARS OF MEDICAL SCHOOL AND THERES NO PREMED SO GLAD THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION
A/N:
She has this tattoo that i drew myself on like, her inner left arm,Not fore arm

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM ALICE IN BORDERLAND, I ONLY CLAIM KIM HAYAMI AS SHE WAS A PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATIONDISCLAIMER: IF SOMETHING SEEMS OFF WITH THE MEDICAL SCHOOL THING, JAPAN HAS 6 YEARS OF MEDICAL SCHOOL AND THERES...

The skin color represents the skin okie