Where it lighten up

Fifth grade, I made real friends. I decided to be quiet the whole time until some one comes to me to be friends. Two days later a boy walked up to me and said if I want to play soccer with him and his friends, I didn't answer him. On the second week two girls walked up to me and said to just go along with them, I did. Those two girls became my friends, at first I thought they were mean but, they ended up being really kind. One of the girls had to move back to Asia because of her fathers job. Me and my other friend sticked together until summer was over. Summer was a mix of sad and fun times. The school I was attending was only for kindergarten to grade five and I was in grade five so, I had to move schools. I thought I would move to the school where my friend will go to but, I had to go to a school where I could be with my little brother. I ended up in a new school where I have no friends. On the first day I was quiet and just standed there beside the doors at the first recess. At lunch recess a girl and a boy came up to me, they said that if I wanted to play with them, I just said yes. Ever since that day I changed to being quiet to being a really loud person. The boy and the girl who invited me became my best friends. Those two were always there for me, for everything.

AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY IF TOO MANY MISTAKES.
SORRY NOT SORRY DEAL WITH IT!!