Friends

Me, Melody, and Soo went trough middle school, now it's summer. We went to so many adventures these years I couldn't even keep count on it. Mei called me she said to come over to the playground we usually meet up and that Soo would be there too. Me and Soo went to the playground together because he lives beside my house. When me and Soo got there Mei was rubbing her fingers together wich means she's scared or hidding something, I looked at Soo looking worried.

The convo. With Me, Soo, and Mei:
Me: hey Mei! What's happening you're fidgeting your fingers?!
Soo: I'm worried too. Tell us!
Mei: ok... (Sigh deeply). I have to go to a different high school.
Me and Soo: WHAT!!!
Me: how come?!?!! Why??
Mei: you know I live far away from the high school you guys will be going to.
Soo: me and Shi could pick you up!!
Mei: even if you guys do that my parents wont allow me.
Me: why not?!
Mei: they want me to graduate high school in a really good high school and there's one close by my house remember?
Me: (crying) we can still see each other right?!!?
Soo: (almost crying)
Mei: this is the good news I could still have adventures with you guys but not like the past years.
Me: you still will celebrate new years with us?
Mei: yess!!! Of course
Me, Soo, and Mei: (huging)

From that day we still had fridays and the whole weekend being together. Also when times we dont have school. :D