Confession

I'm here in the school park where I met Soo and Mei.

There's this tree, where me and Soo would go when we would study or talk. I was there under the tree, alone, studying. Then I fell asleep.

When I woke up Soo was there beside me, sleeping, my head on Soo's shoulder and his head on mine. While Soo was still asleep I thought,"I should confess to him now... I just cant hold it in any more."

I put his head on my bag and waited for him to wake up on the swings. Finally he woke up and his eyes looking for me. I called out on Soo and he smiled. He went to sit down with me on the swings.

The convo. At the swings with Soo:
Me: Soo!
Soo: what?
Me: you know, there's only one secret I haven't told you?
Soo: really?! I thought you told me everything?
Me: well...... I thought It would be better if I kept it myself
Soo: tell me the secret!
Me: well I have liked you ever since our first year of high school but only realized it in our fourth year..... It's okay if you feel weird or grossed out ....... You don't have to answer me and if you really feel awkward or want to stop being friends its okay.... I can manage. (Me smiling and no tears)
Soo: (kissed Shi) Shi!!! I have liked you ever since we met. All the girls you hooked me up to.... They all didn't work on me... You were the only one I thinked of all these years.... Shi! You make my heart beat okay? What do you mean stop being friends, we are more than friends now okay?
Me and Soo: (kiss)
;)