𝙞. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩

lingering emotions still hung heavily around riku's neck, tightening as the days go by like a scathed noose. an eventual suicide that the center had never expressed on his face but definitely felt the imaginary pressure arising.

it would slowly and agonisingly devour the boy right before the rest of the idols' sight, also not realising the painful occurrence. his head would spiral out of control, but the boy never dared to let it out.

what for though? the fear of his brother despising him, definitely. tenn had reprimanded him countlessly, one just so happened to take place two days prior from today.

' don't use your poor health as an excuse for your irresponsibility. '

riku clenched his slender, pale fingers into his flamey-red curls. all he wanted was to sing with his older sibling, even if it was just for a few minutes.

if it weren't for him being so weak, maybe he could have solved this problem completely without any help ...

Beep! BEEP!

an echo banged through the painfully tranquil area, and yet riku knew that sound would lead to something worse. the petrified male slowly reached out his hand for the phone and turned to see the blank phone.

"i hope you know why i'm contacting you. you haven't forgotten what happened on september 1st, right?"

he couldn't take much of this anymore, riku just wanted to get everything over with. reluctantly, the center of idolish7 took his time to reply to the suspicious message.

"fucking kill me already, it's been long enough since you've moved. tell that damn boss of yours to grow some balls to end it here already."

"now that's no way to speak to your superior, i could always go through the plans we had in mind~" riku could immediately feel an unsettling feeling coming from the other, fangs sinking deep into his tender skin, "slicing your dearest tenn's throat slowly, letting his blood drip down his abdomen and die pitifully. perhaps i might start with idolish7 to make everything unbearable for you to witness."

"i don't remember breaching the contract, you ludicrous being. since when did i ever reveal this cooperation between us or betray you?"

"my, oh my riku ... it was a little joke, no need to get fiesty." their hand swayed in dismissal, as if it wasn't a big deal to threaten someone with murder.

the gritting of teeth faded into an indecipherable expression, "you think that was a joke? maybe this all will be a joke once i don't send you the required files you asked for."

"getting bold now? hah, i quite like it." laughs rang loudly through the speaker, reminding riku's facade he's been pitting up this whole time to protect his friends, "but seriously, make sure you send it through after this."

"yeah, i get it. your eyes and ears must be going at that age, old man. i'm ending the call now, i'd rather not hear your cockiness for longer."

hesitance was very elucid at that moment, "ah right ... before you do, i should let you know that we have a meeting in 2 days. now bye riku-kun~"

Beep.

riku's sense of hearing were banging in his brain, his eyes were bound to pop out with leaking pools of mixed liquids.

he threw himself aimlessly back onto the sofa, staring silently at the dark before him. the adolescent didn't know how he even ended up in that difficult situation, nor escaping that hellfire.

fresh air would do the trick, for sure. right?

putting on a toned-cuffed jacket and vivid-blue scarf, the center headed for the exit and off to the local park he went.

___________________________________________

for some reason, the streets and lanes of the large grassland seemed to be packed with citizens. dazzling lights entertained and caught the eyes of many, one of which was the crimson male.

' how beautiful ... it makes me want to write my emotions down, how the shimmering rays would slowly crash around me and show my real self ... '

that's when it hit riku, what if he made solo songs and gave out hints to the entirety of the globe? someone, who looks deeper into things than they should be, will recognise the pure pain and malice running within him.

whatever it was, something so basic strung a beat into riku's lifeless heart. was if relief, or happiness?

even if there was a small chance of hope, he would take it immediately.

the boy's orbs glimmered under the radiant light from the unusual decorations, full of sparkles and adoration for it all.

' i'll save my bandmates and everyone else, especially you tenn-nii. '

[image credit : horimiya]