𝙞𝙞. 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 ______?

— IDOLiSH7

the bright six boys prepared for the next scene for the little skit as a celebration movie, they were definitely grateful with how their fanbase grew substantially.

fixing makeups in one corner while the other had some practising lines fo the break room, all went smoothly. though, the silence was killing them slowly.

it was a while since idolish7 had come to speak with each other again, they all had separate jobs nowadays. of course, it was to be expected - they were growing into one of the most popular groups in the country.

"ive realised recently ..." everyone turned towards sougo, the male who is a great all-rounder in the band.

iori, the current center (so that riku can get back into gear) looked at him with expectance, "yes? what is is osaka-san?"

"uhm, well ..." his eyes kept on fidgeting around the surrounding, trying to come up with a legible sentence, "doesn't riku-kun seem a bit off? i mean ... his acting was really impressive than the other shootings we've had, it was full of ..."

"personal emotions?" yamato stepped in with his words, "i noticed something off with riku also."

the others looked at each other for guidance, not knowing how to respond to what they've just heard.

"i don't know about you guys but i believe that we should ask him about it, it seems serious. it's bad to butt into people's business, though i won't allow one of our members to suffer." the eldest shrugged, he was simply giving his opinion.

"nikaido-san, i understand where you're coming from. don't you think it's too sudden for this conclusion though?"

"sigh ..." yamato wasn't really in the mood to explain the unusual habits the previous center had been doing, his frustration was stopped with his hand pinching his nose.

"... i'll explain it to them later, yamato-san. for now, let's focus on the next scene, right?"

— TRIGGER

walking down the busy pavements of tokyo, the trio travelled towards an empty cafe that many did not go go. fortunately, their fans respected the boys so the group were not bothered during the journey.

a perfect day to go out, the scenery was exactly like framed paintings of a city. it felt positive and calming.

"ah, this feels nice. don't you think, tenn? gaku?" ryuu lightly stretched his arm upwards, trying to make the atmosphere less awkward.

afterall, they are out for a break for once. just the three of the boys, no one else.

the bold male shrugged at the question, it didn't seem that important to respond to, "it could be better, i guess."

"ahaha haha ha ..." the brown-locked male scratched his head since the conversation quickly dropped, he had at least hoped for it to drag on for a bit.

"oi, tenn. try to respond better, we're here for fun. you know how ryuu wants to make this more lively." luckily, gaku was there to save ryuu's ego (which he was GREATLY appreciative of it).

"why don't you respond then? that would make things A LOT better, won't it?" tenn snickered sheepishly at the flustered male, he would always try to get on the elder's nerve.

"you-" gaku's teeth crackled with impatience, his right eye twitched with anger. it was quite the sight, ryuu definitely had to hold in his laughter.

"hey hey, you two. we're at the cafe now!" the bells rung as the transparent glass door swung open, "let's go in, no point in just arguing outside."