The Deal With Parties

Hi guys, I just want to give you a trigger warning, there will be a bit of assault in this chapter, however I'm going to keep it to the bare minimum. And then our hero LEOOOO will save us. Enjoy, xx :)

I sighed as I sat alone on the velvet couch. It could sit 3, four in this case since a girl was sitting on a boys lap, as they kissed. 

It was awkward, not knowing where Rita was. I didn't know anyone else. I sat alone until it was time to play truth or dare. 

"Everyone in the grande living room!" Leo shouted.

The grande living room was designed for a party like this. There were couches everywhere, as well as a large TV.

Once everyone was crowded into the room, Rita stumbled in as well, clearly wasted. She squeezed in next to me.

"Isn't this party the greatest?" She smiled.

I shrugged. "It's my first party, so it's nothing I'm used too.

"Alright everybody!" Leo shouted, causing the room to draw into silence. "I'm assuming most of you know how to play Truth or Dare. So I'll start, and then once you answer your Truth or do your Dare, you get to ask somebody else.

"Kate, Truth or Dare."

Kate winked as she replied, "Dare." 

Leo looked around, thinking. "I dare you to kiss a girl."

Kate scowled. "Ew, no."

Of course she's homophobic too. 

"Can't I kiss you instead?" She smiled at Leo.

Leo chuckled, "Nah, you do that all the time."

Kate sighed, and pecked her friend on the lips before wiping her mouth off.

"I really don't see why kissing the same gender is that big of a deal. Love is love." I muttered.

Kate must have heard me mutter something, so she smiled at me. "(Y/N). Truth or dare?" She raised her eyebrows.

I looked around, uncomfortably. Everyone was staring at me.

"Uhm... t-truth, I guess." I said.

The corner of her lips rose as she smiled evily.

"Do you have a crush?"

I snorted. "That is such a kindergarten question." 

Some people laughed. At me, or with me? I'm assuming with me, because Kate sucked in her cheeks and rolled her eyes.

"Well, then you won't have a problem answering it." She retorted, crossing her arms.

"No." I said firmly. 

"Liar." She said.

"I'm not lying."

"Yes you are. So just tell us."

People were whispering.

I'm kind of tired of this girl. Just stay calm.

Too late. 

"Listen, bitch. It's Truth or Dare, and when you get Truth, you tell the truth. I got truth, so I'm telling the truth. Can you wrap your mind around that?"

The room gasped, and started shouting things like "OOO, BURN!" And some people even started chanting my name, or cheered.

Kate sat down, pouting like a two year old.