|𝟒| 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Paisley, I promise you, it's not as bad as you're making it out to be

"Paisley, I promise you, it's not as bad as you're making it out to be." Allie sighs, covering my hand with hers. I smack her hand away from mine, sliding down in my seat and shoving a grape in my mouth.

"Trust me, it is," I assure her. She shakes her head, taking a chip from my bag. " And then- don't get me wrong, I love his little brother- but he won't leave my room half the time."

"And his parents?"

"They've been angels." Unlike their children, I want to say. But I know that Allie will just say something else to try and make my situation feel less crappy. If you can't tell, she's the optimist in our little circle.

Speaking of our little circle...

"Ayo, look the snow roach pulled up." Allie laughs, pointing to a car not far from our table.

After school today, we decided that we needed a girls' day so we all agreed on meeting at Monty's before Allie had to go to practice. And- because I can't handle all of those people inside- we chose to sit at a table that's outdoors.

Sky puts up her middle finger, shaking her head at Allie. Allie simply laughs, grabbing a grape and throwing it at Sky.

"You're a bitch." Sky rolls her eyes, shoving Allie over to sit down on the bench.

"Kay, albino."

Sky shoves Allie at the sound of those repeated words, laughing. "You're fucking annoying, bro!"

I watch as they both poke fun at each other and call each other... rather unique names. Well, that is until something catches Sky's eye. And the only thing that can successfully catch Sky's eye is a-

"Boy!" She gasps, grabbing onto Allie's arm as she points at a figure on the other side of the window. "There's some guy in there- FUCK, he's hot too."

She runs her fingers through her hair, smacking her lips together as if she's just applied lipgloss.

Sky is dramatic, to say the least. But most of the time, it's in a fun way. Everyone that's ever met her has probably yet to forget her. I mean, she's beautiful, funny, and a bit crazy. That being said, she's everybody's type.

I turn towards the window, looking inside until I figure out who she's talking about.

"Yuck, Sky. He is not." I shake my head, putting another grape in my mouth.

She frowns, crossing her arms. "He is, you just have no taste. But since I don't have your approval..."

"First of all, I'm not falling for that. Second of all? Kamden's a dick, Sky. He's a spoiled brat with an ego bigger than Megan Haize's boobs."

She scoffs, "Nothing's bigger than Megan's boobs, but go off, I guess."

"Just let her have her fun, Lee. She likes a challenge and if you're implying that getting with Kamden will be one..." Allie trails off.