|𝟏𝟏| 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞

Today's the last day of my in-school suspension, and for some reason, I'm dreading going back to my regular schedule

I've grown oddly attached to Ms. White's classroom. She's too nice of a teacher to make this little room feel like a punishment, so if I'm being honest, this room feels more like a reward.

Ms. White is now my favorite teacher though she's not even one of my actual teachers, which I find a little bit concerning.

Maybe I'd enjoy school more if all my teachers didn't suck. No offense to my teachers.

"Hey, Ms. White?"

"Yes?" She looks up at me, a soft smile on her face.

"Do you think they'd let me be on the boy's team? You know, for basketball?"

"Hm," she hums. "Well, maybe you could ask the coach? It sounds like maybe you could make the team if you can't get back on the girl's team."

I write a ninety and a present symbol on one of the papers Ms. White has me grading, putting it in a pile beside my textbook.

Never had I ever thought about how difficult it must be to grade a high schooler's test.

If there aren't dicks drawn all over the page, there are rips and holes in the paper or impossibly illegible handwriting. To say respect for teachers has skyrocketed would be an understatement.

"I don't understand how they could kick me off of the team for aggression," I declare, grabbing another test to grade. "It's basketball, you know? And a sport, in general. There's bound to be aggression in some form, especially when so many players use the sport as an outlet or whatever."

"Did you ever hurt anybody?" she asks, frowning at me. I promptly shake my head at her, flailing my hands before myself at the accusation.

"No, of course not." I deny rather quickly. "But there have been incidents, which is rather inevitable if you ask me."

"Well, yeah," she shrugs in agreement.

I sigh, scratching the back of my neck as I continue through the stack of papers.

There's no way they'd let me on the boy's team. What if being too aggressive for the girls doesn't mean being aggressive enough for the boys? Those guys are absolute giants, they could stomp on me if they really wanted to.

Plus, with those many guys around... and if the coach starts to perve over me... no way. I don't even want to think about it. All the things that could happen while spending so much time with all those guys.

Just sexual comments would be too much for me; I'd go ballistic if granted the chance.

But then again, Michael's friends used to be terribly inappropriate toward me, and I managed to handle it. Though, I'm not so sure if I'm willing to go through all that again.