Part 40

Please read this note it's very         important
Do you vote for every chapter if yes then comment down?? Iam sir that iam not able to reply you guys as there come so many comments and I tried literally tried to reply you guys but every time I finished replying you guys in every chapter new comments comes in the way and it seems that I don't reply them so iam sorry and I love you all guys for showering me with your love.

I started writing this story because I finished every story where Nandu is like a baby and Manik taking care of her like a father so to satisfy myself I started to writing this story and I thought only 300 readers at the most but now 😶😶iam speechless. I don't deserve you ...and iam really sorry that I can't update daily like I used to but please understand my situation.

Manik : Okay then the day after tomorrow is fixed. We will go to Nepal by flight.

Nandu : No no we are going by bus.

Manik : Bachha please understand it's risky.

Nandu : No risky whisky bisky ...aap log bhi toh Gaye thye na Manali Woh bhi bike or so no no

Manik : Bachha par tum bhi jaa rahi ho na sath mein so no

Nandu : Please papa warna I will not eat my vitamins capsules.

Manik wasn't still convinced so our great Cabir step up and convince him that we all will take care of her safety and comfort.

Nandu : Aab aap saab log bahar jaaoo....My papa needs rest now.

Manik is still in awe of his little munchkin who was ready to sacrifice her dream to visit Nepal because he wasn't feeling good. How come he become so luck to get this 16 years old girl? For god's sake she is just 16 and is supposed to be a spoilt brat demanding everything and ruling everyone as she is the princess of the mansion and also to be just pampered not the other way round. He came back to his senses after hearing a click sound which indicates that everyone left the room.

Manik called Nandu to himself and just engulfed her into his biggest hug. Nandu is asking him to leave papa you need rest but she didn't know that she wake up a beast by asking him to leave as he is very possessive very very possessive or we can say that obsessed yes obsessed with her. Many find this obsession wrong as they say we get obsessed to the things not to the person and also that our obsession gets over after our ego got satisfied but this term 'OBSESSION' doesn't define this sentence but it defines eternity.

Manik : Bachha why did you ask me to leave you ?? He asked Nandu with so much anger.
For one second Nandu got scared but she knew that he'll never take out his anger in her. She is just a child according to him .....her mind is of a 2 years old child but her heart her mind never allow her to think bad of her paapa ,her Mani,her husband. Her heart never allow her to get scared of her Mani so she immediately looks right into his eyes. And then magic happened Manik's anger got vanished seeing her eyes seeing Nandu getting scared even it was for just one second.

Manik was feeling bad he got angry with in himself as he knew that Nandu can never ask her papa to leave her. She was just worried for him. And he just focused on the word leave her. That's why he took those actions and I swear he felt that he has committed the biggest sin.

Manik : Iam sorry Mera bachha iam really sorry please forgive your papa forgive your Mani .I know you never meant to say leave you but you know na your papa is stupid..bad
....he was left incomplete when Nandu spoke

Nandu : No noooo my papa is....not....bad...he
..is the best and dare you say that my Mani is the best he is the best .

Manik : I know I know my bachha and papa is again sorry for calling my Nandu's papa stupid

Nandu : Arrey you again are asking for sorry na ....no you don't say sorry to your bachha.

Manik : Okay bachha

Nandu : Now you sleep papa. You need rest then we can enjoy in Nepal. Okay main bhi Aliya di Mukti Di or Navya di ke pass jaa rahi hoon packing Karni hai na

Manik : Tum kyun karogi?? papa hai na Aapka sab Saman mein pack kardunga

Nandu : No no meri 3 3 didis hai na she said showing four fingers to Manik.

Manik (surprised): Do you...his voice got choked.. really think that your papa is incapable now to do even a small work of his baby?

Nandu : No no papa it's just ki aap aaram Karo abhi aur Didi ko karnye do na (She remembered Cabir's word that now she shouldn't worry Manik ...oh god Nandu misunderstood Cabir's word)

Manik wasn't convinced but still he agreed because he want to become fit and fine fast so that he can pamper her.