Chapter 37

Guys if you help our team to make Shona shona cross 2M like and 100 Million views fastly then I will be writing a story on sidnaaz as they are my favourite and help us to make it again in trending no.1 and support our Sukla ji  new web series. Guys follow Siddharth Shukla in Instagram too and our doll Shehnaaz too 💕💕💕

Guys today is our king's Birthday I mean our The Siddharth Shukla's Birthday so here's a small update just because of him ho and wish him on insta and Twitter Siddharth Shukla.

Nandu : No mele papa hot garam and she started to cry and runs towards their room. While she was going towards stairs Muklya and Navya got numb as she was running too fast but later got relieved as she already cross that biggest phase*for them STAIRS

Nandu : Bhai bhai papa kaise hain ???she asked them with worried voice. She always behaved like 2 years child but is actually a 16 years old girl who has romantic feelings for this man who is lying on the bed. She always love him she never have to take care of him or plan a date for proposal or do some other romantic stuff which other teenage girl of her do with their boyfriends. She is actually a baby wife of Manik where Manik fulfills every role like a mother father best friend lover and soul mate and Nandini also fulfill every role from a baby to lover to wife.

Manik never loved children when he was a child he never liked children of his age. He just wanted to become elder and want to have a wife whom he can pamper her shower all the love which is only for him. At the age of six he was possessive for his things for his friends and his future wife who he never have seen. Then one day Nandu came in his life that day itself he called her his Jaan bachha and his soul mate. He has a strange thinking that his most top priority is and always will be his wife even after having children as they will leave him for their boyfriend or girlfriend or husband or wife but the only person at last who will be with him forever with him will be his wife so basically she will be his child who will never leave him and will always love him the most💕.

Nandu knew that Manik always love him the most and will always love her. He pamper her to the extreme, sometimes she feels that she is a new born baby as her work literally every work is done by Manik from waking her up to bathing to grooming her to feeding to making her sleep. She always felt lucky . She is mentally ill no not like that but the lack of mother's affection and father's protection at her early childhood leave a huge impact on her. Manik gives her those mother's affection and father's protection and to that extreme level that she always feels that she is a child. Today is the second time she has seen Manik not responding him. The first time when Manik didn't respond her she became numb she wanted to die she cried starve her but Manik didn't respond her for five hours and this time she understood that he is sick and she didn't know.

She is blaming herself for not taking care of her papa.

Nandu: Abhi bhai papa ko bolo mujhe kissi deneko please

Abhi : Nandu bachha you know na your papa is sleeping right now. He is relaxing right now. Do you want to disturb him?

Nandu : Bhai but papa always wake up whenever I call him so why not now?

Cabir: Bachha because papa is tired. If we disturb him right now then he will get hurt again. So we shouldn't disturb him na my good Bachha??

Nandu thinks for sometime and come to conclusion that if she disturb him then he will get hurt. What her brother's were trying to make her understand has gone into her brain in a reverse way. She just nods

Dhruv: Doll now let's go we have to eat na ....we all are hungry.

Nandu : But papa always feed me so let's just wait for him and he also haven't eaten.

Dhruv: Doll right now iam so hungry and if you don't eat then you know noone is going to eat and Manik is sleeping right now he is sick so if we disturb him he will never become fit and healthy.

Nandu listening to his words make horrified face she want healthy papa. Dhruv picked her up and take her to the dining table and make her eat some roti and sabji.

Nandu : Bhai bahut khaliya maine

Dhruv : Ek roti se kisika pet nahi bharta ...bas ab do khalo beta

Nandu: No no no

Abhi and Cabir: Humare liye Nandu

Nandu: Okay half abhi Bhai ke liye half Cabbu bhai ke liye

Dhruv : Woh bhi sahi

Let's see how will our Manik feed Nandu???. Guys iam really busy right now so I will only update twice a week so please bare with me. And guys if you want some new or updated then I have created a new account on insta it will be real_szlove so follow me there or you also can message me without following me as I want to interact with you people.

 And guys if you want some new or updated then I have created a new account on insta it will be real_szlove so follow me there or you also can message me without following me as I want to interact with you people

Don't forget to watch Shona Shona do like and comment there guys. Love you all