Chapter-31

Abhi cabir and all other members are there which includes Navya too. But when Mukti and Alya sees her they ask her to get out but she is damn stubborn to listen them. Cabir also sees the drama but he didn't correct Mukti and Alya but our Manik told.them everything that she was brainwashed and she never meant any harm to Nandu.

Mukti : Okay toh Navya we decide that you also deserve a chance but don't try to snatch our Nandu by making delicious foods.

Alya : Yes Navya Mukti is correct. We love your bond with her but she is our first bachha so don't even think to snatch her from us

(They both said that because when they were shopping with Nandu she was first complimenting her foods and was also buying clothes as Nandu never buys clothes for anyone except Manik. So it is safe to say that they are jealous and damn possessive for Nandu.)

Manik : Okay okay possessive guys (Muklya glares him).Oye let's come to the point.

Abhi : So guys I have found a way to treat our Nandu.

Manik : Jaldi batana suspense kyu rakh raha hain.

Cabir : Haan Abhi batana Yaar .

Navya : Bolnye toh do Yaar usse.

Abhi : Thank you Navya ..toh plan yeh hain ki hum Manik Ka fake accident karwayenge. Aur Nandu bhi wohi hogi paar hum Woh accident Kisi yessi jagah karwana hoga jaha koi bhi Naho

MANIK (SHOUTING): PAGAL HOGAYA HAIN ....USSE KITNA PAIN HOGA AUR AGAR USNEY KOI NADEKHA TOH PANICK ATTACK AAJANI HAI USSE.

Abhi : Paar humare pass aur koi tarkib nahi hai.

Navya : Toh hum ghar pe hi stair Ka girne ka drama Kar sakte hai kyun Nahi.

Manik : Woh bhi Nahi ho sakta. Hum log usse mentally torture Nahi de saktye

Cabir : Guys Manik is right.

Abhi : But guys it's necessary...

Manik : Hum treatment Karwa sakte hain

Abhi : Jaise ki Woh manegk...bachhi hai aur uska mind bilkul new born baby jaise Hain

Manik : Main bhi wohi ke raha hoon

Abhi : Manik try to understand yaar.She gets scared of medical equipments easily. Have you forgotten that?

Manik thinks for something and after some time of others persuading him he agrees to follow the plan.

Manik : okay guys then we will start our plan tomorrow but please ha keep an eyes on her.

Abhi : Don't worry Manik she is also our bachha.

Manik : Haan I know nothing will happen to her until you all are here. okay I have to go agar Nandu uthnye se pehle nahi dekhana mujhe toh daar jayegi bachhi

Alya: Haan Haan go aur ha apna dudu bhi khiladijiye

Manik was shocked that how did she know?? So he asked immediately to her.

Alya : Oh god Manik we knew it years ago when Nandu was 2 years she used to call you mumma right and when she didn't get milk you used sprinkle some dairy milk 😂 and feed Nandu.You guys were and still are cute.

Manik was feeling shy and embarrassed but the love he has for Nandu is infinite so he said so what ?? she needs mother's warm too and if I can give it to her by this then it's okay and now iam used to it.

Cabir Mukti Alya and Abhi aren't as  shocked as they knew he can do anything for his baby but the most shocked person is Navya as she can't imagine that a man feeding his wife because she needs mother's warm.This kind of personality is new for her as she only knew that man always fulfills his desire from wife and girlfriend or one night stand and Cabir also used to to that thing but she can't compare his love with Manik. She immediately says that Manik if you want you can ask some other woman to give it to her but our

Manik : No Navya she never wants to get feed by other. I got her when she was just half months and I knew that she needs mother at that time when I was also kid so when I hold her I immediately asked my nanny to feed her but she was so stubborn she wasn't leaving my fingers but somehow I managed but when she turned one she refused like we all were shocked haina Cabir??

Cabir : Haan we knew that Nandu was attached to Manik but when she did that we got to know that Manik is ever for Nandu.

Navya : Manik can I call you bhai??

Manik (feeling overwhelmed): Haan Navya I would love to get a sister like my Mukti and Alya you too will be same for me.

Navya : Manik for those past incidents please forgive me I promise you that I will give my all motherly love to Nandu .

Manik : Navya I know what you did in the past was because Harshad brainwashed you but from today let's forget this all.