💜 ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ «bakugo x reader»

//Small note: There are swears in this chapter! It's Bakugo, what'd you expect? I also might add more to this later on!\\

Lights twinkled around the city, the sun had finally set. The sky was a dark purple, with a slightly orange tint to it. You always enjoyed coming out here right after the sun had set. Chatter could be heard as people busily walked up and down the streets. Holding your hand was a grumpy Katsuki Bakugo. The two of you had been dating for a while now, yet he still seemed to hate affection in public. You on the other hand, could not get enough of public affection. It was your idea to come out tonight, grab some dinner and head home.

Bakugo hesitantly agreed. Now it seemed like he shouldn't have come in the first place. His normal hot-headed expression seemed worse now. You never cared, let him get out of his system; Right? It wasn't long before you both entered a cute, small restaurant. You happily sat down, taking a seat at a table near the window. Your boyfriend sat next to you, huffing angrily as he manhandled the menu, glaring over it's content. Soon a waiter had taken your orders, yet something was a bit off. He had been making rather '' suggestive '' comments towards you.

You found this hilarious. The waiter had definitely gotten a few of laughs out of you. Being hit on felt like some huge joke. It was just plain humorous to you. He hit on you for the rest of the night, leaving your hot-headed boyfriend very, very p^ssed off. You thought nothing of it, until you got the bill for your food. Upon opening the bill, you noticed a piece of paper slip out. It was the waiter's phone number. You laughed quietly before Bakugo snatched the paper to look at it. A snarl appeared over his face as he called the waiter over. You became flustered as he cussed him out, tearing the paper up in front of his face.

" I'm her f^cking boyfriend you stupid f^ck!!! " Bakugo screamed in his face.

You quickly stood up with a nervous smile, grabbing his arm and paying with cash. There was no way you were being banned from another public space due to his outbursts. You both quickly left the small place, huffing slightly as Bakugo muttered cuss words under his breath.

" You're adorable when you're p^ssed off. " You said with a bright, sh^t-eating grin.

" I could really hurt you, y'know. " Bakugo sneered through gritted teeth.

With a smile you placed your head on his shoulder. Of course he growled slightly as the two of you walked back towards the dorms. He hated people seeing the two of you together, it was more of the fact that people could use your relationship against him. It some situations, it made you feel bad. The fact that Bakugo thought your relationship could hold him back was upsetting, but there was little to nothing to do about it. As the two of you approached the UA dorms, his hand loosened from your's. You looked at him, your expression looking as if you were a child who just gotten candy taken away from their grasp.

" what? " He snapped, looking away from you.

" You always hold my hand.. Why stop now? "

" Because I f^cking feel like it!! "

You huffed and pulled your hand away from his, crossing your arms over your chest with a pouting expression. Bakugo walked away quicker, almost like he was leaving you behind. You let him, who cared anyways. Once you entered the building, Bakugo was practically already gone. You sighed tiredly and made your way towards your own dorm. You finally got there and unlocked the door, slithering inside to wipeout after a stressful dinner. It only felt like seconds of peace and quiet when you heard a harsh knock at the door. You sighed heavily and swung open the door, of course, Katsuki Bakugo was on the other side.

" Get in here you jerk. " You grumbled, mostly in a sarcastic tone.

" Shut up.. " Bakugo replied, pushing past you and closing the door behind him.

The door slammed shut and you crossed your arms over your chest, waiting for him to speak. He stayed quiet for a while, plopping down on the end of your bed. You sat next to him, looking at his crimson eyes. Of course, he looked away from you, muttering cuss words under his breath.

" I'm sorry for being an a^s. " Bakugo mumbled.

" Oh, I'm sorry, what? " You asked, putting a hand up to ear, pretending like you couldn't hear him.

" I said sorry you f^cking d^ck!! " Bakugo yelled.

You smiled brightly and moved closer to him, wrapping your arms around his torso and nuzzling into his neck. His face darkened to a slight pink color. He groaned as if your affection was a chore he had to deal with. You snickered a bit before pulling away. You stayed quiet before practically tackling the male, placing kisses over his face and neck. Of course Bakugo was cussing and yelling for you to back off. You didn't care and continued placing kisses over his face.

" GET THE HELL OFF! " Bakugo exploded.

" Not until you admit that you're adorable! " You laughed while peppering his face with kisses.

Bakugo continued to scream and swear before finally growling to himself. " okay fine!!! I'm adorable!! NOW GET OFF!! "

You smiled brightly and moved off of him, laying next to him. You sighed tiredly for what seemed to be the sixth hundredth time, and looked at him. Bakugo's face was a bright pink, this only made you snicker once more. He grumbled loudly as he harshly wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you to his side. You happily snuggled up to his side.

" I told you, you're adorable when you're pissed. " You cooed with a sh^t-eating grin.

" Shut the hell up already." Bakugo sneered as he snuggled closer to you.

{word count :: 1013}