💜 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 «toga x reader»

You and Toga found yourselves seeing each other all the time after meeting during one of your hero trainings. For months you both started talking, hanging out and finally forming a relationship. Of course, this was kept a secret from everyone. Here they both were now. You were sitting on your bed when you heard a quick knock by the window. With a smile, you opened the window and helped your lover inside. Toga smiled brightly as she plopped onto the nearby bed. You walked back to your desk, sitting down and continued scribbling.

It wasn't long before Toga began talking about the league and their upcoming plans. You continued scribbling down notes on homework sheets. You were always on top of your work, you never stopped. The blonde villain looked at you with a pout.

" Y/nnnn! " Toga whined as she sat up and wrapped her arms around your neck.

You sighed and continued working, trying to brush off the attention seeking villain wrapped around your neck. Toga of course continued to whine and brush herself against you. After minutes passed, you finally huffed and closed your school books. You turned and looked at the villain with a slightly frustrated expression.

" I know you're some cute, evil villain and all; But could you stop already? I have so much work to do. I can't keep up with your schemes. " You told the female.

Toga huffed and crossed her arms. The villain plopped back onto your bed. She stayed quiet before standing up once more. You were still working, grumbling quietly. Toga snuggled up to your side. The snuggly villain closed the books shut. Obviously you opened your mouth to protest, Toga placed a finger over your mouth as to shush you.

" You work too much. Just relax for once. " She chirped.

You gently push her away and open the book once more. "Toga; I have to work." You scolded her slightly.

She pouts and grumbles before sitting back on your (favorite color) bed sheets. You continue to scribble into a notebook, while shifting back to your books. It wasn't long before you heard shuffling and soft thuds from behind you. The noises didnt bother you, you continued working, trying to get all this work done. Toga on the other hand, continued doing god only knows what from behind you.

All of a sudden your lights shut off, music began playing from your radio and your fairy lights were switched on. The white lights glittered around the room. The moonlight struggled to peek through the curtains. The villains soft hands wrapped around yours as she pulled you from the desk chair.

"What, are you doing?" You ask with a small smile trying to creep onto your face.

"We're dancing!" Toga laughs, her sharp teeth shining slightly.

Her arm snaked around your waist, her free arm reaching to your's. Her spare hand clasping onto your's. Her soft hand was warm to the touch, warming your cold hand. You both began to sway slightly, your footsteps on beat with the music. A bright red blush spread across your face as she looked into your eyes with a smile.

" Awww! You're so adorable y/n! " Toga giggles.

You look away from her with a flustered expression. Your moves stayed graceful, staying on point with the music. Swaying gently, Toga carefully set her head on your chest. Your heart skipped a beat, you hadn't realized how much you neglected your own girlfriend. You were always so busy doing homework or training until your body was physically exhausted.

Your hand carefully slid up to her blonde hair, twisting the soft hairs around your fingers. Her buns carefully came undone, her hair now being a bit past her shoulders. Having her here, in your arms. It felt almost too perfect. She looked up at you with a smile, not saying anything for the time being.

"I love you" She muttered softly.

Your stomach filled with butterflies, they hit against your stomach, fluttering with flustered feelings. "I love you too.." You replied.

Her head sat against your chest once more as she hesitantly pulled away, spinning herself under your arm as she gently pulled you towards your bed. The two of you giggled softly as you plopped onto your bed with a soft 'thud'. Toga slid under your arm, tangling herself in your limbs. She was warm, like a heating pack against your cold body. The moon peered through your white curtains.

"You have to leave early y'know.." You said quietly.

"I know. Maybe we can leave together? Leave early, skip your classes and hang out with me..?" Toga questioned. She knew the answer, it was always no.

"I'd love to skip classes to be with you." You giggle slightly.

She gasps with delight and snuggles up to you even closer. You smiled softly as she gushes about her plans. Your eyes felt heavy as she went on and on about baking, pranking the other villains, making arts and crafts and so on. You snake your arm around her and pull her closer. She finally seemed to quiet down as she seemingly gets tired.

She yawns and stretches slightly before snuggling up to you even more. You carefully peel back your beds covers and slide under them, sliding them over your girlfriend as well. Before you could even exchange one last 'I love you', you could already hear Toga snoring softly. You glance over at the window, looking at the clouds cover the moon as rain began to pour from the sky. The drops trickled down the window as your eyes began to flutter shut.

It felt nice, even though you both had to leave before the sun came up, before people even woke up. You've done it time and time again, it just got more and more exhausting but it was all for her. She seemed almost too happy to be a villain. You've heard some things about her past, but she always seemed to pull through. You finally let your eyes close shut as your thoughts started to fade away.

{word count :: 1017}