🌂 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ ℳℯ kirishima x reader

this one is a bit cringe, but uh, kirishima simps, come get ya food 💅🏻

possible TW :: mentions of hospitals, broken bones, reader//y/n being beaten. Please don't read this one if any of these trigger you!!

creds[ i changed their request a bit ]: Powerhousefan

Letters were never your thing, it seemed easier to just simply call someone. However, in this situation, calling was much more difficult. You picked up a familiar pen from your pencil cup. It's silky, dark ink spread across the lines of your white office paper. You carefully spelled out word after word, stopping when your hand began to shake slightly.

'' D^mn it. '' You muttered quietly.

Whenever you even thought about him butterflies would flutter around in your stomach, hitting against your stomach's lining. Who was ' him ' ? It had to be obvious by now, Kirishima. Whenever you were around him you found yourself stuttering uncontrollably and your face would heat up with a dark blush. Everything about him was just amazing your eyes. You shifted out of your train of thought and moved to pick up a red gel pen. The pen swirled around the page, connecting lines and pulling together a few small doodles. Red roses and hearts scattered themselves across the page as you spun around in your swivel seat, grabbing a light pink envelope. It was nearly white, yet the color still seemed to be clearly pink.

The page folded together as you then slipped it into the envelope. It didn't take long for you to whip up the hot wax and grab a stamp. The wax was carefully poured over the envelope, you didn't hesitate to place the stamp into the wax. The stamp peeled back from the wax, revealing a perfectly imprinted butterfly, with small hearts dazzled around it.

" Good enough " you mutter softly while standing up from your small desk. Your heart rate began picking up as sweat began to drip down your forehead. Thoughts ran throughout your mind, this seemed pointless, stupid, foolish. For a moment you thought about tossing the beautifully decorated envelope into the nearby trashcan. Shaking your head, the doubtful thoughts started to vanish. Yet, those butterflies still bounced against the inside of your stomach as you starred the envelope down. If looks could kill, this love letter would be nothing but ashes.

With one swift movement, your fingers carefully gripped the paper and headed outside your dorm. Nervous, you walked down the hallways, looking for the familiar red-haired boy. You looked in the common area, noticing a few of your peers. The love letter was carefully placed into your pocket as you walked over to your classmates. Your [ eye color here ] orbs glanced around before a familiar voice spoke up.

" Looking for Kirishima, huh Y/n? " Denki cooed while sitting on the couch.

A dark blush covered your face, normally you'd deny it but you were genuinely trying to find him.

" Don't worry! I was just messing with you; He's at that nearby Cafe we always go to. " Denki added, noticing your bright red face.

You gave a small nod and a ' thank you ' before heading outside. The spring breeze was delightful. Trees had begun growing leaves once again, along with flowers that sprouted out of the ground. The most recent shower of rain had left an almost intoxicating scent of earth. It filled your lungs each time you took a breath. It wasn't long before you found yourself standing outside that small, adorable cafe.

Maybe this was mistake; There's no shame in turning around, right? Out of nowhere you felt your legs moving, your mind wanted to stay in place yet your body was physically moving forwards. A pale pink blush began to stretch over your cheeks as you approached Kirishima, who was smiling as usual. It looked as if he was talking to someone next to him, who could this be? With a curious expression, you peered around the corner. The love letter gripped in your sweaty palm as your heart began to drop. Kirishima, the person you found yourself having feelings for since you were children, had his arm around Mina. It was hard to tell which hurt more, the fact that Kirishima seemed to be flirting with you recently or the fact that you vented to Mina about your feelings for Kirishima.