3.0 We Were Kind Of In The Middle Of Something

As Lily Owens woke up, her eyes flew straight to bed the bed next to her's, but it was empty

As Lily Owens woke up, her eyes flew straight to bed the bed next to her's, but it was empty. Stella did come home during the night. The girl sat up and looked down at her phone. There wasn't even a message from Stella saying where she was. Lily let out a huff before jumping off of her bed.

When she walked out of her and Stella's shared bedroom, she found Musa at the little kitchenette, making coffee for herself. "How'd you sleep, Lily?" Musa questioned as she popped the K-cup into the Keurig. Lily shrugged as she sat down on the couch. "Stella didn't come in last night?" Lily looked up from her phone, shaking her head. The coffee began to pour into Musa's cup as the door to the suite opened, and Stella tiptoed in. Lily frowned, as Musa took her cup from the Keurig. "Oh, that outfit's so similar to yesterday's. Same designer?"

Stella rolled her eyes. "Do you know how I feel about that joke, or shall I tell you?" The blonde snapped as she looked around the suite. "Where's Bloom?"

Lily stood up from the couch and crossed her arms over her chest. "You should probably be asking how is Bloom, since she had a rough night. Thanks to you." Stella furrowed her eyebrows, not expecting the attitude from Lily.

Musa nodded her head after taking a sip of her coffee. "I didn't think those things were real, but we all saw. It was creepy as hell. It looked like it wanted to kill her." She looked to Lily, who agreed with a nod.

"What about my ring?"

Lily couldn't believe what came out of Stella's mouth. She cared more about her ring than if Bloom was safe? As she opened her mouth to say something, Bloom walked out of her room. "That burned.... burned thing took it."

Stella's eyes widened. "What?"

"Calm down, Princess." Musa retorted.

The blonde's head snapped towards Musa as she raised her finger. "Don't teak me to calm down, and don't use my title as an insult." Lily was shocked by the way Stella was behaving about this.

Bloom shook her head, confused. "Wait, are you actually a princess?" She questioned her.

Stella raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest. "Yes, I am, actually." She responded, mimicking Bloom. "My mum is the queen, and the ring you lost is one of the Crown Jewels of Solaria." Bloom froze. "That might not mean much to a First Worlder, so feel free to ask your suite-mate how big of a scew-up that is."

Aisha had just entered the room, overhearing the last bit of their conversation. "Almost as big as giving it to her in the first place." She moved towards her roommate, wrapping her arm around her. "Dowling has the creature locked up, which you would know if you were here last night when she gave us an earful." The girl explained.