4.0 Oh, Good

Lily Owens frowned as she got an apple from the cafeteria at Alfea

Lily Owens frowned as she got an apple from the cafeteria at Alfea. It was the day that she was supposed to help Stella get her ring back from the captured Burned One, but the two had been avoiding each other. She set her bag down at a small table and sat in the seat, taking a bite of the apple. Suddenly, Sky appeared in front of her and sat down across the table. "Sure, you can sit down." Lily stated sarcastically, which caused Sky to raise an eyebrow.

"I just thought you would want to know that Riven had a girl in his room, and it kind of seemed like they had fucked." Lily's gaze moved to the table as she listened to Sky speak.

She let out a sigh, running her hand through her hair. "We broke up. He can do whatever he wants."

Sky furrowed his eyebrows. "I think her name was Beatrix. Might be a first year." The boy was confused that Lily was trying not to care. "It doesn't seem like a great idea for him right now." Lily's eyes finally moved back up to Sky's.

The girl shrugged. "What are you expecting me to do about it? He's pissed off at me, so he's not going to listen to anything I say, especially when I tell him not to fuck someone."

"Lil, I'm worried about him. I think he's reaching out for help."

Lily anxiously scratched the back of her neck. "Sky, it's great that he has someone to look out for him, but I can't help you."

*

"So, what's the plan, Army Barbie?" Aisha questioned Stella as them, Bloom, and Lily marched across the field towards the woods.

Stella let out a scoff before turning to the redhead. "Bloom, I'm curious. Did you ask Aisha or Lily to come?" Bloom didn't answer, trying to ignore the obvious tension in the group. "I don't think you did. And if you didn't ask them to come, and I didn't ask them to come... It's official. No one asked Aisha or Lily to come." Stella looked straight at the pair on the opposite end of the line.

As the four fairies made their way further from Alfea, the sky began to darken and thunder began to crack. "You don't have to be here." Stella spoke as they stopped at the edge of the campus, looking directly to Lily and Aisha.

Lily frowned and looked towards the ground. Stella's words lately had been hurting Lily. "This is idiotic." Aisha responded, noticing the way Lily was reacting. "You need the both of us. What are you going to do? Dazzle it with light while Bloom struggles to light a fire?" Lily let out a soft giggle after hearing Aisha's response.

Bloom furrowed her eyebrows, turning to the other three. "I'm right here." She snapped before looking back towards the forrest.