Skylox

Ty's p.o.v.
...................................................

~ after Carflo and Tyler are engaged~
...................................................
"Sky! You can't Leave me. I didn't mean to hook up Tyler and Carflo.." I cried. Adam looks at me with hate in his eyes. "Jason loved Tyler, but you had to call Carflo to comfort Tyler. My little brother is crying what now," Sky pointed where Jason was. Jason was sobbing, but he was trying to talk with me. " Ty, I thought you were my friend. I trusted you with all my problems; I know you have a gentle heart with your friends but somethings you have to think before you hook up someone.... here the funny Part. You're the one who introduced me and Tyler." I looked at the ground, ashamed,but Jason cheated on Tyler. I was being a good friend. "You know what Jason, you cheated on Kyle. Tyler cry for days when he heard the news. That Why he move to C... well he move to somewhere to get away from you. Do you ever think about Tyler? Tyler loved you so much he wouldn't look at other men because he thought you were the one. But I see why Tyler left you.because you are a cheating sl*t," I finish explaining. I grab my suitcase because I knew this was going to happen. I walk away from Adam's house. I hop to my car and drove to Arizona. My phone buzzed.

From Adam We are done Ty. Never come back understand. I always know you were a gay (f) Jag. You should cut yourself again. bye bye you emo fag (I don't like that word:-( ....) I had tears in my eyes but I don't care anymore. I had my family.

Adam's p.o.v

I had tears in my eyes,TY left me . My love left me for good. because of my little brother mistake. Jason slurred, "gimme your phone. I need to call mom to pick me up." I fish in my pocket to get my IPhone. I gave my phone to Jason. Jason chuckle and had a evil grin on his face. "Jace what are you doing to my phone?"I asked. He looked at me and shown me my phone. To luv : We are done Ty. Never come back understand. I always know you were a gay fag. You should cut yourself again. bye bye you emo fag. I hold my scream. Ty will never forgive me. I dropped to knees
and cry............