Howl to the moon with me: VikkZahHutt

When you see this title you will be thinking since when I ship Pete and Vikk well I just think it's so adorable!!!

Brandon's p.o.v.

I'm so scared to show my true colors in front of my friends. My pack is calling me for a hunt but I can't just leave my friends so suddenly. I'm with Vikk, Mitch, Lachlan, and Preston. We were at the Hot Topic looking for a black choker for Lachlan to wear at our school Red Ribbon Week. Alpha Brandon we have to go to the top of the hill as the moon touches. Its time for you to look for your mate. My beta Matt mind-link me. Matt I can't I'm with the humans right now!!! They will figure about us.
"Found it!!! But this one has a moon on it!!!" Yelled a overly excited Lachlan. Vikk chuckle at his silliness. I growled under my breath. ••Vikk is mine•• my inner wolf snapped. My eyes went wide. What is going on?!?! •• Vikk °° Mate°°° Claim now •• No I can't be gay? I never had a interest in boys but when I see Vikk with Lachlan my blood boils. They continue their love feast banter to the point I was going to bite Lachlan and kill him. My claws were ready to sink in Lachlan's fles- What's going on I never felt this aggressive towards my friends but only to rouges. •• Vikk °° Mate°°° Claim now •• my wolf wined. This was too much for me to handle so I headed out the store and run outside. Meet me in the hill by sunset I mind-link my whole pack. I made sure I was out of sight from security cameras and the humans and I shift into my honey brown wolf.....

~Time skip sunset~

South River Pack

Alpha male: Brandon
Lunar: ****
Beta: Matt
Deta:Choco

Pack Warriors

Jerome
Nade
Ali-A
Angel(non-youtuber)
Gabriel (non-youtuber)

Pack Healers

Woofless
Kenny

Pack Elder

Jaimee

++++++++++

Deep breaths Brandon. I'm just going to figure out who's my mate. Its not like a mate is your other half and will always love you and.... I guess a mate is important. I was already at the hill. The sun was so beautiful when it wants to rest and the moon goddess will thrive. We're here Alpha Brandon I turn around to see my pack in their wolf form. Jaimee was the only female and pack elder in our pack and luckily for her she doesn't need a mate to take care of herself. She came forward from the rest. Her black and white fur gave off a glow of wonderful amber from the sun. Her purple eyes almost looks like gold. Hey Slime dork stop staring and pay attention to the sunset. She yelped playfully. She return her position in the front of our pack and next to Matt. She shift into her human form. She was wearing a black dress to symbol the gathering of a young wolf soulmate ritual.

"Brandon PeteZahHutt you have come in age to find your soulmate. This will happen in a life time. Its a true blessing from our beloved Moon goddess. Are you ready? " Jaimee explained. I went on my knees and transform my wolf. Yes ma'am

♥Close your eyes and imagine blue around you and say the following chant till an image pops in your head.

"Warmer than summer
More filling than food
Sweeter than a animal
And dearer than blood
Stronger than water
And kinder than drove♥"

I see Vikk from the blue colors. Just him not my pack or my friends just him. He had his cocky smile but still had a shy arua around him. He reach out his hand as if he wanted me to come over. I walk slowly I didn't want to hurt him because I'm in my wolf form. "Brandon I know your secret and I'm not mad. I have always love you. Your pack elder,Jaimee, told me you were coming of age and I knew I was your mate because omegas can detect their mate faster then the alphas. Will you accept me as your mate Brandon?" Vikk asked. I wagged my tail and jump on him and lick his face. Vikk I can never say no to you... I love you I let out my wolfy grin at me. He looked at me with so much love. I turned into my human form (which I was wearing a black t-shirt and black jeans) and grab Vikk's hand. I face my whole pack, rising both of mine and Vikk's connected hands. "Vikk star is your new Lunar!! " I shouted with pride and love. Everyone howled and bark with glee while me and Vikk shared our first kiss as Soulmates.....

I hope you have liked it. Just about 800 words!!! Look forward for the next one. Always ship Vikklan,Poofless, & Merome