Merome:Finding a way

Part one

Mitch's p.o.v.

"Jerome I like you a lot. I know it's against the rules but I don't care. I want to be with you" I confessed. Jerome and I were at the woods practicing our swords. I prayed Jerome had some feelings for me if not his father our dominant male will banish me to the outcast. Jerome stepped back. "Um Mitch I don't feel the same I like Frostfire. Sorry Mitch I think this a goodbye" Jerome pulled out his famous axe. My heart dropped; my first thought that came to my mind was run.

~flashback ended~

Tears ran down my face. I'm alone without my biggums. We stay at the edge of the territory,we don't know where to go at this point. "Um Mitchell sir we spotted some wolves lingering around our base should we be in a look out?" My beta Tyler asked. I face to Tyler. His scared expression told me all he doesn't want to be an outcast anymore. He misses his best friend Jason. "What rank did the wolves looked like," I ordered. He adjusted his thick glasses. "Dominant pair. One white and one black." My stomach dropped. The black was Jerome for sure. And the white wolf had to be FrostFire. I growled. She's the one who took my biggums away from me,she will pay. "Get Adam and Ty and tell them it's time to eat," I grinned. Tyler whistle and all the sudden two Brown Wolves,appear, eagerly went to our doorstep I looked at them command them, it's time to eat. The once happy, jolly wolves turn into growling bloodthirsty wolves. They change to a young white female wolf. You might think I feel bad but I don't. Frostfire deserve this. She took away my changes. The yelps of pain filled the night. I switch to my wolf form and slowly walked to FrostFire. She was whimpering now and she had her tail between her legs. "Mitch Mitch what are you doing!" She was on the ground taking deep breaths. I growled at her and left Ty and Adam whining. "You took Jerome away from me FrostFire. He was my everything until you shown up to the pack. I should I have left you in the alley, " I growled at her. I let out a howl and that signal my pack to come. They were bloodthirsty as well. She whimpered again. I walked around her. "You see my pack doesn't like you, you know why?" She shook her head. "Because you ruin everything we were all in the pack but the new law was set only pure bloods were allow. I know for a fact you aren't a pure blood." She was crying to the point she couldn't breath. Ty was whining and he was licking his teeth. "Its time to eat..." I commanded. The whole pack pounce on FrostFire. I smiled the treat was gone. I turn around to face a very broken Jerome.

To be continued

.
.
.
.
.
Sorry if that's too deep/dark. I hope you enjoy (hope not) anyways always Ship Vikklan,Poofless &Merome