Contraversial Topic.

I know this is discontinued but I just can't ignore this, I'm sorry I just can't.

Now, I'm a straight female. I'm respectful as I possibly can be toward the LGBTQ+ community. I believe that we should all have equal rights. Be paid the same, be treated the same. If you can't handle any form of negativity or a little bit of insensitivity, don't even finish reading this. Don't even look at the rest of the chapter. Scroll down for a full explanation.

I never do this. I never get political on social media and I tend to stay away from it altogether. Now, if you all didn't already know I live in the U.S. I don't have a problem with the LGBTQ+ community. I'm great friends with people that are a part of it. However, the new laws that are being passed I'm not exactly ok with it.

A new law passed saying how if you identify as a female, as in you switched genders, then you can use the female restroom in public. The one and only reason why I'm against it is because old men, pedophiles and molesters, are going to take advantage and follow little girls into the bathroom. They're going to be more confident. Some might not want to question them in fear offending them.

However, if I ever witness something like this ever happening, you can bet your ass that I would drive myself to prison for attempted murder/ murder.

If any of you witness this happening, I don't expect you to interfere physically, rather I expect you to at least speak up and say something before something traumatizing can happen to a child or a teenager.

I was all for equal rights and all that shit. But this is another level. If you've fully transitioned into a female and now use the female restroom, go for it. But if a middle aged man, with a large beard and a deep voice, claims to be a female just because he's a perv, laws wouldn't exist in my mind. The only thing that would be going through my mind is how I would bring that mentally ill being to the Lord who would show no mercy.

Be aware, be careful, be cautious.

IF ANY OF YOU WANT A CIVIL DEBATE IM ALL FOR IT. ALL I ASK IS TO BE RESPECTFUL AND TO NOT BULLY ANYONE IF WE ARE TO DO SO.