NEXT UP...

Edit at the End

It took three days to perfect the plan. In the beginning there were too many outcomes that could have happened, now there were only two. There was a fifty-fifty chance that things could go right or wrong. It all depended how these matters were approached, and what they are about to do could either work or blow up in their faces. Now all they have to do is create the illusion.

"So, everyone know the plan?" Batman asked as everybody nodded.

"Good. Nico, we're making you a suit as we speak and all you have to do now is create a name," Batman spoke.

"Ghost King," There were a few strange looks when he said it.

"It's one of my titles," Nico explained as if it was no big deal.

"How did you get a title of 'Ghost King' that young? You can't be no more than 15." Stated Red Hood as he pulled out a cigarette.

"Eh, well I earned the title when I was twelve when I wandered the Labyrinth," Nico shrugged.

"Got any others?" Red Robin asked, curious as ever.

"Not really," Nico said.

"Well? Go on," Red Robin said as he leaned forward a bit.

"Well, you see, that's a bit complicated. Throughout my years with the Greek and Roman side, I never got recognition for everything I did. It wasn't much, I mean, all the things I did were not as important as the others,"Nico said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, I believe it is time to introduce you to the Justice League. In fact, there is a villain that leaves no traces behind other than bodies. Not even Red Robin can find any clues. With your connection to the dead, we may be able to finally bring him in."Batman stated as he walked to a metal arch.

"You'll need a suit, of course-" Red Hood was interrupted by someone entering the room, an old man wearing a mask and a suit.

"I have one prepared all ready," The old man came with a thick British accent, leaving Nico to smile inwardly at the thought of the estranged family having a butler.

"Thank you," Nico said as he took the outfit.

Nico was led to a different room to put it on, thankfully, all of it was black mixed with a bit of grey.

He then added his own touch to it, his cloak

He then added his own touch to it, his cloak. Nico looked in the mirror, testing a few punches and kicks. It was flexible, yet the padding added protection.

Nico walked out with his mask in hand.

"Looking good, kid. You might want to put the mask on, because next up is the Justice League." Nightwing said as he directed Nico toward the Metal Arch, which he later found out was a Zeta Tube.

The last thing Nico heard before being transported to the watchtower was a female, robotic voice,"Ghost King, G7."

While you all are waiting you should check out my other story that I've been working on. This one is about a girl with powers that can rate how dangerous someone is. This is set mainly in metropolis and deals more with the league. I hope you all like it.