Chapter 1 - Meeting you~

It was a lovely evening, Yashiro is cleaning the toilets.

Yashiro's pov

"Hanako kunnn..I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN THE TOILETS ANYMORE!" The boy beside me is my friend, hanako kun. He is a ghost and is here to repent his sins. "No~ You just have to clean the toilets" said the boy with golden eyes with a grin.

"Well..can I at least have a break?" "Hmm..fine" he agreed. I went to explore the rest of the abandoned school. I then found a boy with black hair and the same golden eyes like hanako kun. He was in a classroom huffing heavenly.

He looks hurt, it was the twin of hanako kun, Tsukasa. Hanako kun did warned me to not go near him, but he looks hurt and needs help. I can't help but wanting to help him. So I took some bandages and medicine for him.

I then went inside the classroom. He saw me and said, "Ah isn't it Amane's assistant? What are you doing here?" "Well I came to bandage you up, you look badly hurt." As I said with a concern tone. He looks at me amused with my words. "Really? I don't really believe you at all." He said giving me a look.

I didn't really care what he said, so I just went to him and opened his clothes and bandage him. He was gonna stop me but then just stopped. I looked at him but couldn't see his face. He looks like he's blushing and hiding it, but I don't really believe he's blushing.Maybe embarrassed? Well I don't know..

After I bandage him, he starts floating again and is going to a portal. He thanked me but is still hiding his face. I wonder why..? My curiosity is dragging me. What is he really hiding? But I shooked the feeling off and went to clean the toilets.

At Yashiro's house

I am now at bed trying to sleep, but I can't. I'm still wondering about the Tsukasa incident. Why is he hiding his face? And why doesn't he speak like he usually do? I then went downstairs to take a glass of milk and drank it. Goodnight world, I finally can go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! Creator here! Sorry if the story is short, I'll try making longer chapters. Have a nice day, goodbye! ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿