Alternative ending !

Okay so I know this story is supposed to be finished already but I've decided to add a alternative ending for this story. I'd say it's a happy but also a sad alternative ending but yeah so just look forward to the story!
---------------------------------------------------------
It's just a normal day. Just like any day Yashiro has gone through except just being in Tsukasa's place. She felt dull at the boring and black sight of Tsukasa's place. Yashiro sighs. She should be saved by Hanako by now right? Well she isn't. She wasn't happy being in Tsukasa's control nor the position as his plaything. Yashiro wanders around the place, thinking of what to do or trying to escape. She knows Hanako kun will definitely save her but her hope for it slowly decreases.

Finally the clock strikes at 12pm. Tsukasa is here. He happily hugs her. Yashiro did not give the same expression like she used to do. Being surprised or shocked or anything. It's just a bland expression as she quickly adapts to it. (In my opinion I think she slowly gets used to it or don't but this is just an effect for being around there for a while or it's just Tsukasa)

"Aww why do you look so dull nene? Is it so boring to stay inside here?" said Tsukasa looking at her while he clings on to her. "Perhaps. It's just that there's nothing here I can enjoy much." Tsukasa stared at her. He was a bit confused to see her react in such a way he wouldn't expect. Did she start reading dark and negative books? Did she turn emo? Anyway he gave her everything she could ever hope for. He gave her beautiful clothes, lovely accessories, a wonderful room fit just for a princess, gave her the freedom to go through various places to explore (only the ones he allowed) and even gave her a pet or items she desired.

Why was she like this? Why didn't she react happy when she saw him? Was it because of his brother? Tsukasa begins to frown. "Ya know, I think I might have something I need to do first that I have forgot, you should go back to your room" Yashiro was confused by the sudden comment he had made. Normally, he wasn't like this. He would cling on to her and talk with her and basically is just like a clingy friend. (I can't think of a better word to describe him but he definitely isn't being a clingy "friend" for now)

Tsukasa disappears to mist as Yashiro continues to stand there. Anyway back to Tsukasa. Tsukasa lied. He didn't had any business to do at the first place anyway. He couldn't stand being with her while thinking those kind of thoughts.

You might ask, what are those thoughts? Those thoughts that Tsukasa were thinking about is letting her go. Giving her the freedom she rightly supposed to have. Give her back to Hanako. He didn't want to give her back. But he didn't want to continue seeing her all dull like this either. Man.. Is he feeling.. guilty? He shakes the thought off and crosses his arms. "What am I supposed to do?" he mumbled. Should he just let her go? Should he trap her? (I mean she's already trapped but like yk)

He lets out a heavy sigh. This is frustrating.. (Well, to him.. 💀) He aimlessly wanders off in his boundary, trying to find the right action to do. He letted out another sigh. "I can't just let her off like that..! But what can I do?" He looks down for a second, feeling pretty depressed.

.....

Suddenly he had thought of an idea. His eyes lit up and his mouth curls into a smile. "I got it! I'll show her that she can be happy here in my boundary!" He then quickly runs off to Yashiro's room, a smile on his face. "Nene!" he exclaimed, opening the door of her room as he walks in.

.......

........

"Nene?"

.....

Silence fills the room, the curtains gently flowing in as the silver moonlight shines across the walls. "Nene?!" He frantically screams, searching every inch of her room to find signs of her leaving.

..... (I KNOW THERE'S SO MANY DOTS BUT I CAN'T HELP PUT THEM HERE SO YEAH)

....

And there it was. Tsukasa found a red handkerchief laying on her bed. He grabbed it and inspected it. He saw his name. 'Amane' written on the side on the handkerchief. Tsukasa slowly floated back away from her bed, dropping the handkerchief on the ground. He stood there, with a stunned face. Aha. He can't believe it. Surely this can't be happening right?

Right?

...

She's gone.

She really is gone.

.....

.......

Hanako had finally came in and took Yashiro. Took her from Tsukasa's grasp. Took her away from him. Tsukasa blankly stares at the wall. He felt a strange feeling. A feeling he had never felt before. What is that little word called again? Right. Grief. Sadness. Loss.

Tsukasa sits down at the corner of the wall, hugging himself. "You're just my plaything.. So why do I feel this way?" he mumbled to himself. Not understanding what he felt. My poor boy, have you ever consider that you might have not view her only as some kind of plaything?

He cared. Tsukasa cared. He really did cared for her. He sighs as his hands began to shake. "I lost you. I lost the person I cared about. I lost the person who gave me butterflies in my stomach.." He frowns as he looks down disappointingly. His eyes began to swell as tears start to appear at the corner of his eyes.

"I'm sorry" he muttered.

"I'm sorry for making you sad."

...

"I'm sorry."

🎉 You've finished reading ★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿMιɴᴇ ғoʀᴇvᴇʀ~★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ [A tsukanene story] 🎉