Extra <3

This book has reached to 3.16K reads!! I have never expected that it will have many reads. Well this is just an extra or you could say their progress in their relationship <3
---------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright sunny day for Yashiro. Everything turned out great for her. Hanako kun was still protective of her but accepted her relationship with Tsukasa. The others have accepted her relationship as well. Every now and then Tsukasa will always come to her class and steals a kiss from her
which always made her red. But as usual, nobody notices her strange behavior.

Aoi began to notice that behavior. I mean, she is her bestfriend. How couldn't she notice? But at the same time, she always act strange like usual so Aoi wasn't completely suspicious. As it was the end of class, she was going to the bathroom as usual until Tsukasa came. "Oh? You're mine now but you're still going to visit Amane?" he said as he pouted.

"C'mon Tsukasa! Hanako is my friend after all! I couldn't just leave him." Tsukasa whimpers as she said that. "But I wanna hangout with you~ I was so lonely." Poor Yashiro having to deal with his behavior. "Fine fine. I'll hangout with you." A big smile began to appear on his face.

"I found a great place to hangout! Let's goooo!" he said excitedly pulling her arm. "But Tsukasa, when you said hangout, do you meant it as a date..?" question the confused daikon. "Hm I guess you can say it as that. Why? Is my daikon wanting to go on a date with me?~" He goes closer to her face with a flirty smile.

"U-uh no! I was just questioning if it is a date!" she said as she turned to a red expression. Tsukasa laughs at her red expression. He loved seeing her being flustered and cute. "Fine fine, I'll stop teasing from now. Now c'mon! Let's go!" he said as he pulled her to a portal that he randomly just spawn.

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry that this is short. This extra is just about what happened after the confession. Thank you so much for reading this. I really appreciate it <3