three

after about 20 minutes, turned out he brought you to his house.

he parked his bike at the garage as both of you went inside his house.

"this is my first time here, right?" you chuckled lightly and sat on the couch.

"yeah, it is" san said, walking to you with some water with him.

"here" he handed the water to you. you took it and thanked him.

when you were about to drink, you noticed the bruises on san's knuckles that he got from punching jaehyun.

you placed the glass on the table as you went to find for the first aid kit.

you went back to san and you told him to sit down. you took out some cream and bandages to treat his hands.

"you didn't have to punch him" you looked at him.

"I don't like it when you got into fights" you continued.

"give me your hand" you said as he gave you his hand and you started to treat his hand.

"I just want to protect you" he said, avoiding eye contact with you.

"I know but-" you were about to say something but he cut you off.

"let's just stop talking about this. after you've done, let's order takeout"

you sighed, nodding and quickly treat his hands.

after you have done, you put the first aid kit back to it's place while san ordered some food.

"I ordered pizza and some fried chickens" san said as he made his way to the kitchen while you traced along behind him.

"I'm gonna cook some ramyun so that we have another thing to eat" san said as he turn on the stove.

"let me do it, your hand is still injured"

you pushed him to the living room and told him to rest. he obeyed and watch the television while waiting for the food.

< after you've done eating >

"movie?" san asked, looking at you while waiting for your answer.

you nodded as he giggled and went to his room. you were confused as why he went to his room if he said he wanted to watch movie.

"what are you- oh..."

san brought a mattress and some pillows out and he laid them. then he went back to his room to get a blanket.

you lay on the mattress comfortably and cover yourself with the blanket.

"come on, san! the movie is starting" you said to him as he chuckled lightly at you and laid beside you.

the movie was really interesting to watch, but san can't seem to pay attention on the movie as he just stared at you the whole time. you noticed that but decided to just keep quiet and enjoy the movie.

it's been 2 hours and the movie has already ended.

you were already asleep,

with your arms wrapped around his waist,

with your head on his arms,

and with your body facing towards him.

san just smiled at the sight of you, slowly, he turns towards you and caressed your cheek softly.

"if you already know that he's been cheating on you, then why won't you break up with him?" san whispered to himself, not wanting to wake you up.

"if only I confessed to you that time..." he muttered and slowly, he drifted off to the dream land.