seven

"you should start cleaning the room" san said to you while fixing his clothes.

you scratched the back of your head, before saying,

"yeah, but I need help" you turned to him and smiled sweetly, hoping he would help you.

"no. you have to do it by yourself. I have to go to work" he said as he took his bag and wear his shoes.

"I'll go now. have fun cleaning" he said, laughing before waving you a goodbye.

you glared at him and closed the door.

"if only I had clean it earlier..." you whined as you walked to your soon-to-be room. you shook your head after seeing the messy room, groaning before beginning to clean.

you were so lost in cleaning until you lost track of time and forgot to eat. when your stomach was growling, that was when you realise.

"woah, it's 3 o'clock already. I should eat something" you got up and went straight to the kitchen. opening the fridge, you took out the milk and grabbed some cookies at the shelves.

"no time to cook. let's just eat these instead"

< it's been hours and finally, you've done cleaning your room >

"finally!" you shouted happily before stretching your body.

"now, I can sleep in my own room" you said and danced a little out of happiness.

and at that exact time, san had just came home from work.

"I'm home" he said, taking off his shoes as he threw himself on the couch.

"oh, you're home" you took his bag and put it on his work table.

"what did you cook, y/n?" he turned to look at you as you shrugged.

"I made some kimchi and gukbap. I also bought some tteokbeokki just now"

"cool" he got up and walked to the dining room but you quickly grabbed his coat, making him stop on his track.

"what? let me go. I'm hungry" he whined as you spoke,

"go shower first, san. then, we'll eat together"

"ugh, fine" he went to his room to take some clothes and went to the bathroom while you set the table.

< after you have done eating >

"I'll wash the dishes" san said as he took both his plate and yours. you stopped him by saying,

"no, you must be tired. let me do it. you can go rest now" you tried to take the plates from his hand but he he quickly dodged away.

"no, y/n. I'll do it. yes, I'm tired. but I know that you're more tired than me. so, let me do it" san said as he walked to the sink and began to wash all the dishes.

you smiled at his action before making your way to the living room and sat on the couch.

you took your phone and checked the chat. you noticed that your conversation with jaehyun is still there.

and then, you checked your gallery, and there goes your pictures with jaehyun.

you smiled, remembering all the sweet moments with him and how he always made sure that you will always smile even though you're having a hard times.

"but it's all useless now"

with that, you deleted all your conversation with him, all your pictures and videos with him. you blocked him on the social media and even deleted his contact.

without you realizing it, tears were slowly building in your eyes. slowly the tears fell on your cheeks and you quickly wiped it off. you put down your phone on the table and try to relax a bit.

you sniffed a bit and sighed.

and that caught san's attention.

"y/n? are you okay?" he walked over to you as he crouched in front of you.

as you saw his figure, you hugged him tightly. he was surprised by your action but he hugged you back anyway.

"hey, what's wrong?" he asked you, his voice full of concern.

you didn't answer him as you burst out in tears. san's behavior and way of talking, remind you of jaehyun, a lot. you cried because you felt like you are not enough for jaehyun, that's why he decided to cheat on you. however, you still hate the fact that he cheated on you instead of telling and solving the problem he has with you.

san broke the hug as he wiped your tears away.

"princess, look at me" he said as you raised your head and looked right into his eyes.

"tell me, what's bothering my princess?" he asked you once again, and finally you spoke.

"san. am I ugly? or- or did I lack something? why would he cheat on me?"

he felt like his heart just got stabbed after hearing the last sentence. you were crying because of jaehyun, and that made him furious and sad. why would you still think of that a**hole when that guy literally cheated on you.

"no, y/n" he shook his head, trying to assure you but you were so stubborn.

"then, why would jaehyun-"

san had enough of you keep on saying jaehyun's name. he stood up straight and unintentionally raised his voice at you.

"can you please, stop saying his name?! the whole time, it's only him who you only think about! please, y/n! I'm sick and tired of you saying and calling his name all the time!"

you looked up to him, startled by his voice. you looked down to the ground and apologized to him with your shaking voice.

san brushed his hair back frustratedly before sighing. taking a deep breath, he crouched once again and held your face gently to make you look at him.

"princess, look at me. I'm sorry for shouting at you. I don't have any intention to shout at you, believe me. I was just frustrated since he's the one who hurt you, but you keep on saying his name. past is past, y/n. you don't deserve him, he don't deserve you. I promise you, you will find a better guy than him, and the guy will be very lucky to have a lovely and pretty girl like you"

he said, trying to comfort you and you nodded weakly at his words.

"I'm sorry, princess. I really am"

he hugged you and patted your head.

"now let's get you to sleep" he said as he held your hand and brought you to your room.

you laid comfortably on the bed and san pulled the covers on you before kissing your forehead.

"goodnight, princess. sweet dreams"

with that, he walked out of your room and closed your door. he sighed once again as he made his way towards his room, getting ready to sleep.