Untitled Part 14

Louis' POV

Almost immediately after I hung up the phone, it started buzzing again with Harry's name and picture splayed across my screen. I clicked the power button once to silence the rings.

"How have you been?" Paul questioned as I contemplated why I just made this a thing. If I had simply kept Harry on the phone it wouldn't be a big deal. Paul is just a friend, but really an acquaintance if anything considering we don't talk or hang out. But by me hanging up I made it something bigger than it had to be. Now I look sneaky.

"I've been good, you?" I tried to smile convincingly.

"I've been alright, traveling around a bit for work. The usual."

My phone began to ring again. It was undoubtedly the same, now presumably, mad alpha.

"Louis' we have to go now." Thaleia cut in, obviously picking up in my distress because I knew we had nowhere to be.

"Oh, how rude of me. I'm Paul," He stuck his hand out to shake Thaleia's, to which she met his eyes with her typical warm smile and shook his hand. "Thaleia, I'm Louis' best friend."

"Nice to meet you," Paul smiled back. "I won't keep you two any longer, it was nice seeing you again Louis," Paul spoke as Thaleia and I stood from our booth and I placed a twenty on the table to cover our milkshakes.