♥chapter.2♥

Art by kbtii in deviant art

Kokichi hesitantly clicked on the group chat ignoring the growing pain in his chest.

.

.

.

1 came online

3: :00

4: WAIT BOSS IS THAT REALLY U???

8: DBWDOUBDWY- WELKOME BAKC BSOS!!!

3: what's with all the spelling mistakes?? U're usually not the time to make spelling mistakes

8: sorry I'm excited to be able to talk too boss again :'DD

2: true he haven't seen him since he joined the killing game 6 months ago:'((

1: who r u guys??? Plus wdym six months ago???

9: oh yeah,:')) i forgot they mentioned that he won't remember us till a while

12: O, i forgot they mentioned that too!! We should introduce ourselves then!!

2: imma go first cuz im the best out of all of us, not including boss and Shu-chan!!
So my name is 2 i go by she/her and im the ultimate liar!!

1: wait shu-chan who's that?

2: how'd u forget shu-chan?? He's ur boyf riend, plus u both were in the killing game together??

12: he probably doesn't recognize the nickname dumbass, plus he doesn't remember anything from before meaning he doesn't remember having a bf🙄🙄🖐️
O by the way, im 12, i go by she/they and that should be it:DD

1: oh,, well i have to go,,

8: O okay boss byee:))

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Kokichi wanted to continue talking to them and figure out who shu-chan, kokichi has a feeling about who they're talking about, but his chest hurts to much to think about who it is.

Kokichi took off his shirt trying to see what's the cause for the pain and gasped when he saw a binder. He squeaked when he heard the door open and pulled his shirt back down, for some reason kokichi felt like telling less lies, not only that but he was a little bit more jumpy."A-Are You o-okay?" Kokichi was brought out of his thoughts when he noticed that Mikan was staring at him concerned. "Of course! Why wouldn't i be? Nishishi," he replied giving her a big smile, putting his hands behind his head. He saw her give him a small smile, obviously glad that he's fine.

"S-sorry, i just noticed that you spaced out after i entered, d-did something happened while I was gone?" She tilted her head wanting to know the reason why he spaced out and jumped a little when she entered.

Kokichi debated on whether or not he should tell her about the binder,he didn't know if she knew or not.

Mikan noticed how he spaced out again and tried to figure out on her own. She noticed how he seemed to be in pain, though he hid it well seeing as he was used to hiding emotions and other stuff like that. Mikan eyes widened as she realized what happened, is he..?

"A-Are You w-wearing your binder right now?"
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°