♥chapter.6♥

I don't know what to put so have a drawing i did of Celestia in a random dress i found in Pinterest.
.                                                            .

Kokichi jumped as Mikan clumsily walked in, almost tripping in the process. " I-I'm so s-sorry for taking so long!!! S-surely you hate me just l-like everyone else r-right??" Mikan said tearing up a little. Kokichi was surprised by what she said as she cried while apologizing at the same time.

damn, how did she become a nurse with all the clumsiness and stuttering she does-?  Kokichi thought to himself, he shook his head and focused on the crying nurse."You know you don't have to apologize right?"  kokichi told he shook his head at her again.

" I-I know, it's j-just out of habit I g-guess..." She responded back as she wiped her tears away. "P-plus that's besides the po-point, I b-brought your food like I promised, y-you're probably starving seeing h-how I was gone for most of the day." she handed my food looking a little guilty for not being able to watch me all day. She was right though, I was hungry though I ignored it like I usually do. 

I looked at the food she handed me and ate it all. It was kinda uncomfortable having her watch me eat though I pretended not to notice. After I was done she suggested that we took a walk outside since I would have to get used to walking again despite my legs hurting like hell.

Mikan tried to help me get out of my bed as my legs wobbled as soon an I touched the floor. I almost tripped a few times before we finally made it across the room. "s-see, that isn't so bad is it?" she said as she gave me a smile while I grabbed onto her like if my life depended on it .

I was able to walk atleast three feet before falling down on the floor making her panic as she picked me up and left me sitting on the bed. "D-do you want t-to try and go outside?" She smiled at me. I didn't feel like replying so I nodded as she ran out the room to get what I assumed a wheelchair. I scrolled through random apps on my phone getting rid of any old posts I made about Danganronpa on any social media apps.

Surprisingly she didn't take long as I looked up to see coming in with a wheel chair almost tripping in the process. "C-come on let's go." She told me as she helped me get on the wheelchair and opening the door again to let us out.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .