8

Recap

"Done." she said, signalling I could turn around. "Do you think I'll get in trouble for wearing the tie? I wore the bow on the first day, but it was too extravagant for me..." she said.

"Eh, I'm sure big brother wouldn't mind..." I said.

"Big brother?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Yep, Mephisto-San is my older brother!" I said, examining the posters on her wall, "Who's this?" I asked, pointing to one.

"Oh, that's (Fave band/ Fave singer)" she said, "They're my favourite artist/artists"

I hummed in response, "Anyways, " she spoke, "I gotta go now. Make sure you leave before Rin or Yukio come. They usually wake me up at 7:00, so be out of here by then. I'm leaving early just because I wanted to avoid Rin after, well, yesterday"

I nodded and watched as she left, 3 hours before she was supposed to.

Y/N's P.O.V

I left a few hours early, because I didn't really want to see Rin, not after yesterday... I start Cram School today, which I'm looking forward to. I opened the door to my English class, and went to my seat near the back and sat down. The teacher seemed to be late, so I rested my feet on the desk (You're wearing shorts under the skirt.) and shut my eyes. 

I must've dozed off, because the classroom door slammed open, causing me to fall off the chair. A few snickers were heard around the classroom, as I stood up. The teacher had an irritated look on his face, as he pinched the bridge of his nose,

"Fujimoto, please, just sit down." he said, clearly not in the mood to fuck about. I nodded and proceeded to sit, "Anyway, we have, yet another, new student joining us today. Come in, introduce yourself."

Through the door came a tall, well-built male, with slick, black hair swept to a side. Shit... It's obvious he spotted me staring, because he gave me his signature smirk. Y'know, Damon Salvatore but like, x200000... 

"I'm Asher Cullens, 17 and I just moved here from (Your country); I look forward to making friends with everyone," he said, winking. Damn it, Asher.

"Go sit near the back near Y/N Fujimoto. Y/N, raise your hand so Mr. Cullens knows where to go." the teacher prompted,

"Nah, I know who she is." Asher spoke, striding towards the empty seat besides me. He sat down as I sighed, swinging on my chair., "Morning, babe." he whispered. 

"Fuck off, Cullens." I snarled. 

"Feisty as always. I see" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and zoned out for a few minutes, before I had an unexplainable sudden urge to go for a wee. I know, I can't explain it either. I asked to go to the bathroom and left the class, but as I was walking down the hall, I heard another set of footsteps behind me. I caught a glance behind me, and oh my fuck, the dick was following me. I took larger, faster steps, until I hid behind a set of lockers. 

I hid for a few minutes, before peeking out into the hall. He was gone. Just as I was about to enter the bathroom, I felt a hand on my wrist, pulling me back,

"Long time no see, Y/N~" Asher smirked, our faces millimetres apart.

"What do you want, Asher?" I spat, venom lacing the words. He brought his hands to either side of my head, 

"I just wanna talk."

"Talk about wha-" I began, but was cut off by him smashing his lips against mine. I tried pushing him off me, but I couldn't . He wrapped one hand around my throat, whilst the other roamed my body. He finally pulled away, catching his breath. I took the opportunity to shove him away from me, successfully doing so. 

Just as Asher was about to strike, somebody had grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the way. I looked up to my side to see Yukio, with a disgusted look plastered on his face. He kept a firm grip on my hand, dragging me to the courtyard before finally letting go.

"Uhm, thanks..." I muttered, rubbing my wrist. Yukio simply nodded and walked off. Uhm, ok?

--------------------------------------------------------

I went back to the dorm, just to put my books and shit away. I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands. Clenching my teeth, I began to shiver. The bastard was back, and he would try something again, no doubt. Tears clouded my vision, the more I thought about it, the more anger began to build.

"Y/N! You ready?" Asher called, from outside my bedroom.

"Just a minute!" I replied, putting my shoes on. We had been dating for a few months now, and Asher decided to take me out for my birthday, since I was turning 17. I opened my bedroom door, joining Asher as we left the house. 

We reached our favourite restaurant, back when we were living in (Country) and went inside, where the waitress took us to a booth. Thanking her, we sat down and waited for a menu, when a woman came up to us.

"Asher? You coming to the party later?" she asked, before noticing me.

"You wanna go, babe?" he said, looking at me. I shrugged and nodded, whilst Asher got the details of the address. I noticed the woman giving Asher a few looks, before she went back to her table.

"Ash? How do you know her? I mean, she looks like she's in university!" I asked,

"Oh, she's a friend of my brother's" he answered, looking at the menus that had just been dropped off. I nodded, not wanting to pry, but I still felt uneasy.

After we ate, we got a ride from the same woman to the party. As soon as we got out of her car, the smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies hit is like a smack to the face. Hand in hand, Asher an I walked into the house, music flooding our ears. 

"Y/N?! Over here!" I heard my name being called. I spun around and saw my best friend (Bsf/n) with two drinks in their hand (Idk if your best friend's female or not, so I'll use they/them instead of he/she). I looked at my boyfriend for approval, to which he nodded and let go of my hand. I went over to them and took a cup from their hand. 

A couple of drinks later, I needed to use the bathroom,

"Hey, (Bsf/n) I'll be back in a minute!" I said, my voice barely heard over the music. They nodded and went back to grinding against a stranger, as I walked away. After I used the bathroom, I was about to head downstairs, when I heard something coming from one of the bedrooms. 

I lightly walked over to a bedroom door, pressing my ear against it. I heard moans and grunts, but what caught be off guard, was heard someone moaning Asher's name. Eyes wide, I burst into the room, seeing the same woman from the restaurant riding Asher. She got off him, covering herself with some sheets, whilst Asher put his boxers back on.

"Asher..." I chocked out, eyes teary. He simply shrugged,

"Sorry, but she's way better than your virgin ass, Fujimoto. She was actually ready to screw around with me, unlike you. Face it, you were just a toy to me. " The lump in my throat grew, as I spun around and ran downstairs. I ran down the first block, before sitting on the curb, unlocking my phone. (Bsf/n) would be too drunk to drive, so I decided to call a cab. The car pulled up in front of me, and I quickly piled in, giving the driver my address. She saw my state and immediately knew why I was so desperate to go home, so she drove silently. 

I ran up to my apartment, unlocking my door and going into my bedroom. I changed into some sweatpants and a sports bra, before flopping on my bed and crying into my pillow until I fell asleep.

(A/N) 

I know this chapter's short as fuck, but that's because I went off plot before, so I was trying to get it back on track. Writing the next one now, lol. Cya .