9

Recap

"Sorry, but she's way better than your virgin ass, Fujimoto. She was actually ready to screw around with me, unlike you. Face it, you were just a toy to me. " The lump in my throat grew, as I spun around and ran downstairs. I ran down the first block, before sitting on the curb, unlocking my phone. (Bsf/n) would be too drunk to drive, so I decided to call a cab. The car pulled up in front of me, and I quickly piled in, giving the driver my address. She saw my state and immediately knew why I was so desperate to go home, so she drove silently.

I ran up to my apartment, unlocking my door and going into my bedroom. I changed into some sweatpants and a sports bra, before flopping on my bed and crying into my pillow until I fell asleep.

Y/N's P.O.V

I shakily stood up, wiping my eyes. From now, I vow never to think about that night ever again. Quickly slipping my feet into a pair of shoes, I grabbed the key that Mephisto had given me before, and dashed out of the door to Cram School. 

I paused outside the giant, colourful door, before pushing it open. Everyone's attention immediately diverted to me, as I spotted that one salmon-haired kid from gym. I took confident strides into the room, 

"Class, this is the new student I was telling you about. Please introduce yourself."

I looked over at the teacher, and to my surprise, it was Yukio. I quirked an eyebrow, before turning to the class,

"Y/N Fujimoto, 17, don't talk to me, thanks. Any questions? No? All right-" I introduced, getting cut off,

"Uhm, I have a question. Why aren't you in uniform?" a purple-haired girl spoke, standing up. Wow, bitchy much? 

"I am in uniform, go get your eyes checked," I spat. 

"Actually, you're wearing the tie, not the bow." 

"Listen, Polka-Brows, I'm sorry that I don't wanna wear some big-ass bow and that I'm staying in my comfort zone, but nobody's said anything to me, so if it's bothering you that much, go do one." I smirked, the girl taken aback by my words.

"Bitch.." she muttered, loud enough for me to hear. I stormed over to her, slamming my hand on the table. She jolted at the sudden noise, before regaining her composure. "Problem?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes. Growling, I grabbed her collar, pulling her forwards,

"Y/N, enough!" I heard Yukio shout.

"Why don't you say that a little louder, hm?" I seethed, talking to the girl, whom I currently had in a rather uncomfortable position.

"I said, bitch." she snarled, trying to provoke me. I brought my hand back, before swinging it back at her. Her eyes widened, realising her mistake, but before I could land a punch, Rin had pulled her away from me, as a pair of arms snaked around me, keeping my back. 

"I said enough!" fumed Yukio, keeping a firm grip on me. Once Rin had taken the girl away from me, Yukio let go, "Y/N, go sit at the back, near Shima." 

I rolled my eyes and walked to the pink-haired boy. No need for introductions, I knew who he was. As I sat down, I heard a 'tch' from in front of me, making me scowl. A loud, ear-piercing sound came from the front of the class, as everyone covered there ears.

"Listen up! Do you remember the test you took?" Yukio said, addressing the class. Everyone nodded, leaving me confused, "Well, Y/N hasn't taken it, so," he explained, turning to me, "You have two days to prepare."

"A test? Really?! Yukio, I hate tests!" I whined, earning a glare from him.

"It's Mr. Okumura, in class, Y/N" he corrected.