introduction

hey!! just wanna start off by giving warnings about what to expect from this story!

there's a lot of lgbtqia+ stuff so if you're a bigot then this story is not for you. also i'm lgbtqia as well so fuck you :)

there's mentions of abuse but nothing explicitly bloody or full of gore but if i decide to add anything like that in i'll give a warning at the start of the chapter!

next thing to remember is, though english is my first language, i am sure i will make mistakes, so please feel free to point them out but don't be rude please!

now an important thing, the characters are gonna have different opinions and views on things. none of the views—even the main character's—are necessarily the same as mine. it's fictional!

also there's a lot of swearing because yea ;)

now that that's over,, here's the people i imagine the characters as! you can obviously use your imagination but yeah just some input. LETS INTRODUCE THE CHARACTERS!!

 Coral Meyers She's 14 years old and the protagonist of our story! She uses she/her pronouns, and she's bisexual; she hasn't really come out but she doesn't hide her sexuality either

Coral Meyers
She's 14 years old and the protagonist of our story! She uses she/her pronouns, and she's bisexual; she hasn't really come out but she doesn't hide her sexuality either. She tries to always be helpful and kind but it's not so easy when the other person is an arsehole. She grew up in suburban England being passed around foster homes, a few of which were abusive. She loves dogs, tolerates cats and is terrified of reptiles. Her favourite subject is either history, English or music. She loves to sing and write songs; it's how she expresses herself. She plays the guitar and the piano! She also loves to read and write. She sucks at maths and passes the sciences.

Leonardo Meyers He's the eldest son of the family and 25 so far! He's usually busy with work but he's pretty intimidating and can be very scary

Leonardo Meyers
He's the eldest son of the family and 25 so far! He's usually busy with work but he's pretty intimidating and can be very scary. He's secretly pansexual but hasn't come out yet. His pronouns are he/him. He's basically the authority figure of the household. So, he's kind of a no-nonsense sort of person, but is okay with people as long as they don't cross him. Very mysterious so you don't know much about him...but I do mwAHAHAHHA :D