Chapter III

[AT NIGHT]

Y/N's POV:

-"Y/N, Hi." He entered my bedroom at 1:00 a.m.

-"What happened? You are looking tensed since you got back home." I held his hand.

-"My father is alive." He exclaimed and I was shocked.

-"What? How?" I wasn't able to form words.

-"See this. I found this recorder in my Dad's office. It was hidden in a box was behind a wooden slide." He gave me the recorder.

-"Let's listen to it." I said.

-"Wait. Let me close all the door and windows so that no one would hear any sound." He said and went to close it all.

"Choi seung hoon, what are you doing here at this hour?"

-"That is my dad's voice." He grabbed my hand.

"You know, hyung, I have been telling you to transfer more percent of shares to me. I even warned you. Now I have the proof of how you illegally got the money in your business and ordered to kill the person who kept threatening you to pay back the money. Here it is."

-"That's -." He kept a finger on my lips to shut me up.

"You won't do this, will you, Choi seung hoon?"

"I will, only if-."

"I will give you anything. Just say it."

"Anything?"

"Yes!"

"Okay then. I want you to leave seoul and go live in a rural area where no one can find you. Hand over the company to me. And also, I am taking over Kim Taeyhung. I will be his legal guardian."

"Take everything but please don't take away my son."

"You know, I don't have a child, and Kim Taeyhung will continue the name of my company."

"But-."

-"What is this?" I was confused.

-"I don't know. I think Choi seung hoon must've blackmailed my dad and took everything. And see this. My dad isn't dead. These pictures are of three years ago." He gave me the picture.

I was not able to believe this. I knew that Choi seung hoon was a manipulative brat, but didn't know he would go up to this end.

-"I have asked few of my friends to find out where this place is, now I want you to help me with something." He held my hand.

-"Anything!" I said.

-"Tomorrow, I will be going out with Soo Jin and Choi Seung Hoon will be at the company so you please check his room from corner to corner. Don't miss out anything." He said.

-"Okay I will." I promised him.

-"Let's wait until we get the location about the place." He said while looking at the clock.

-"I will get going. Its almost 2 a.m. Sweet dreams!" he took off.

[IN THE MORNING]

-Y/N, we are leaving. Take care of the house." Mrs. Soo Jin shouted.

They left and I locked the door. I went to Mr.Choi's room. His room was filled with all files and stuffs. I started searching every corner.
After an hour of searching, I came upon a book in which I found a photograph of a baby.

"I have seen this baby somewhere."

I sent a text to Taehyung about what I found. All I could do is sit and think where have I seen this and wait for Taehyung.