Epilogue

four years ago,

Music was blasted loudly as screams became more wilder than before. Shinrae remained seated while watching the group perform from afar. It was their last stage, the energy in the stadium became more lively. Shinrae watched her best friend singing along, jumping up and down, blending well with the others.

Hyejin was the one who dragged her to the show, she basically forced her to come. She thought it'd be the right thing to do, she didn't want to make the ticket go to waste so in the end, she came. Shinrae stood up, telling her friend that she needed to use the restroom before leaving the stadium hall. Walking down the hallway, she felt a sudden vibration on her back pocket as she reached out for it. She stared at the screen with a smile to see her friend, Seok In had left her a text.

Seok In
u having fun?😆

You
boohoo yeah
concerts aren't that bad after all 🤠

She puts her phone away as she stumbled upon a line towards the restroom. Making a face, she was surprised at such a line. The show hasn't even ended yet. She waited for minutes and finally the line soon came up to her turn as she stood right outside. Suddenly, a woman stumbled as she left the restroom and startled the other ladies outside. Shinrae reached out for her, lending her a hand. The lady took a second to look up towards the hand then towards Shinrae. She had her mouth agaped as she grabs her hand, getting back up to her feet.

"miss are you okay?" Shinrae spoke looking concern.

"t-this is it, she stuttered.

"excuse me?"

"young lady what is your name?" she said sounding so eager as her hands began to rummage into her bag. Shinrae stood there dumbfounded, what is this lady doing?

"uhm its ryujin, shin ryujin," Shinrae responds as she kept an eye on the lady, finally retrieving what she needed from her bag, a business card.

"i am Han Jieun, nice to meet you, "The lady spoke and gave her the card as Shinrae began to read through it.

"JYP entertainment? is this forreal?" Shinrae questions as the lady responded back with a nod.

"give me your number, I'll give you a call and send you the details," she said as she gave Shinrae her phone. She stood there with the phone in her hands, she didn't expect something like this would happen to her. It was a first and of course, the young woman has still remained flustered. She breathed out as her fingers began to type in her number on the keypad.

"here you go,"

"splendid! hope to see you soon," she said before walking away from her.

Shinrae and Hyejin left the stadium and walked around the city. Hyejin was still in her fangirling state while Shinrae had her mind who kept recalling the moment that happened to her outside the restroom. She kept thinking about it, if it actually worked out then will her life change forever.

"hey hyej-"

"hey watch out!" Hyejin yells out as she pulled Shinrae towards her as a group of boys passed by, looking as if they were just fooling around. They looked to be around her age, perhaps older and there were three of them.

"look where you're going!" Hyejin began to scold them as they bowed, apologizing to the two girls. Shinrae told them it was okay as the three began to walk away.