Chapter 2

Jaemin remained silent in the back, under the back seat of an unknown person's car. His mind wanders, trying to figure out on what to do in a situation like this. He thought that if he remains silent as he is right now, by the time the driver pulled up his car then he could just make a run for it.

 "That's good enough," he said to him self.

"What is?" his eyes widened, did he just said that out loud? He was in shock and sat there silent. Jaemin didn't know what to do, he doesn't even know what type of person this man is like. You never know he could be a sexual predator or something like that.

"You can come out now,"

It took a moment for jaemin to finally rose from the floor of the back seat as he didn't know what else to do other than surrendering. He carefully stood and finally seated onto the backseat of the car, speechless. The driver didn't spoke a word, making the boy curious.

"was he going to kill me?-"

"-kidnap me and sell my organs??" he thought.

He looked up and stared up onto the car's rear view mirror meeting eyes with the driver. He looks harmless. He looks like he's in his early 40s wearing a long plaid button up along with his rectangle specs. He had a small smile on his face, looking as if he was waiting for me to say something.

"i'm so sorry sir, I didn-"

"you should thank me instead for saving you back there," he cuts off his sentence making the boy stutter with a bow.

"t-thank you sir," he smiled.

Jaemin remained silent in the back seat. It was a 50/50 situation, making a choice to just flee from the car and jump or just wait till the car to stop, then flee. The drive itself took longer than he could think of, as if it was an hour or two. The drive made Jaemin's eyes go heavy and soon drift into a deep sleep.

"I'll be home soon honey, I just reeled in for some gas" the man spoke through the phone.

"prepare the guests room, we have a guest for the night," he continued.

-

Jaemin was woken up by a shoulder tap, making him jump in shock. His eyes met the same man from earlier. He looked around to see that the car was parked in a garage. The man stood outside the car door and stepped back so jaemin could step out from the vehicle.

"lets go son, you can stay here for the night," he spoke with a small smile.

" no sir, you don't have to. I don't want to be a burden- I could just go to the nearest statio-," Jaemin's unclear statement got cut off once again to a sudden sound of footsteps heading their way. A female who looks like she's in her late 30's entered the garage. She hurriedly walked up to the man, giving him a hug and a peck on the lips. They let go of eachother's embrace and both now focused on the tired teenage boy. She smiled and stepped forward and approached a flustered looking boy.  

"Now, who is this handsome young man?" She said.

"Jaemin, its Na Jaemin maam," he bowed. She snickered and led Jaemin inside the house.

It was a long hallway and soon welcomed into a living room space. She told Jaemin to stay seated in the living room while she went upstairs to prepare the guest room for him. He sat silent, moving his right leg in a very fast pace and bit his lips, feeling nervous. He scanned the room and looked up at the clock on the wall and it read as half past 5.

As a few minutes passed, the male entered the living room and sat across from Jaemin. He looked at him in the eye making him clear his throat and lowered his head.