Library Affairs pt.3

By popular demand here's pt.3

Not proofread.

______________________________

Kao's POV

I left after preparing the breakfast for Earth and leaving a note with it. I knew he was awake but didn't bother teasing him as was probably embarrassed. I entered our place and was immediately met with a sight I wanted to avoid.

"Oii, was the whole night not enough for you?!" Ohm had Fluke pinned to the kitchen counter, kissing him, when they looked up, Fluke going red and Ohm just smirking. This guy...

"Anyways, I'll be off to work, so you guys can continue afterwards, just not in front of me." Saying that I walked off to my room to get ready. I took a shower and put on a work suit.

I would definitely meet Earth at work and it was not a problem for me as I did not regret what happened last night, but actually quite liked it. I just hoped that it was the same for Earth.

I got in my car and made my way to work,hoping for a nice, peaceful workday.

___________________

Third POV

What do I do?!?! I-Him- We kissed. AAAAHHHHH

In the middle of Earth's internal monologue, Fluke entered the house. Seeing his friend's distressed state, Fluke was immediately beside his side.

"What happened? Why do you look like something bad happened?" He asked.

"Something did happen but I don't know if it's good or bad." Earth replied.

"What?" 

"I- I, maybe, slightly, possibly might've...K-kissed K-Kao..." 

"WHAT?! YOU DID WHAT?!" To say Fluke was shocked was an understatement. "We left you two together for one night." He continued.

"Shut up, it's not like I committed a crime, it's only natural if you're attracted to someone." Earth retorted.

"Yeah, you're right. But...what are you gonna do now? I mean, How do you feel about it...about him?" 

"I don't know...I really liked it...I guess?"

"You guess?" Fluke repeated.

"OK Fine! I liked it, maybe a bit too much. To be honest, I wanted it the moment I saw him for the first time. I mean, come on, the man is so drool-worthy."

"Then will you ask him out?" 

"I might. Maybe? I'm scared. I haven't felt like this in a long long time."

"You can't let your past control your present you know..." Earth looked at him with sadness in his eyes which made Fluke give him a big bear hug.

"I'll try." 

They talked some more and after a while Earth had to get ready for work as he had a shoot in mid-afternoon.

After arriving at the office building he made his way to the manager's office to get on with his schedule. Entering the office, he halted in his steps, jaw dropping as he saw the man he was trying to avoid in front of him, sitting on one of the chairs, with no manager in sight.

"Hi Earth." He said

"H-hey Kao." Earth replied, his slight stutter making Kao smile.

"Did you enjoy your  breakfast?"

"I did, t-thank you." Earth was turning red at Kao's intense gaze. 

Kao got up from his chair and moved towards Earth, who moved back as he came near him. Earth soon hit the wall behind him and was pinned to it by Kao. He slowly leaned in, making Earth's ears go red.