Sweet Tooth(TayNew)

Hi, I'm back. I hope this is fun (its probably not) lets see. Do tell me what you think. Also this one is shorter than what I normally write.

Edit(24th August, 2020): Okay, so it has been brought to my attention that this story is quite similar to @crimsonfool's oneshot 'sugar rush'. 

We both have talked it out and wholeheartedly agreed that it is totally possible for the stories to have same feelings, topics and ideas. Just putting it out here to clear it up as I got a few comments about it.

P.S This story was inspired by a couple episodes of 'TayNew Meal date'. 

_______________________

*A time when Tay prevents New from having sugar.* 

New's POV

I . Am. Furious.

Flashback

I was walking back to the office with my precious pink milk in hand when Tay suddenly came in front of me and took it away from me. I frowned and looked at him questioningly when I saw him drink my milk.

"Oh, I was feeling dizzy so I needed some sugar." He said

"Ohk..." But I wanted it back..."Are you okay now? Then please give it back..." I couldn't help it so I went in to snatch it from him when he did not make a move to give it back.

"No...this is mine now." I pouted. I was not in the mood to fight him.

"Then I'll go buy another one." But before I could move Tay stopped me.

"Did you forget? We have a meeting in a minute. You can't go now." I fussed over his words but decided to listen to him and followed him to the conference room.

After a very long discussion about our new acting project I was tired and craving sugar. So I made my way towards my office where I hid my secret supply of sweets.  No one knew because they'll either steal it or scold me for eating too many sweets. When I opened my drawer I was horrified. Where are my SWEETS?!?!?!?  The drawer was empty. Not even a single candy. The only ones to know about it were Tay and Gun who saw me sneaking them in. As no one else knew, it had to be either of them. But why would they do it. They know how much I treasure sweets. It could be that someone might've found out about my hoard...

I stepped out and looked around trying to find any sign of my candies. I saw Gun walking towards me.

"Hey Gun..." I lowered my voice "Did you see my sweets? I couldn't find them."

"No, Newwie I don't..." He gave what looked like a sympathetic look and rushed away. Huh?

I decided to ask Tay about it later as I had a lot of work. 

Later in the evening

It was quite late so we called it a night and went back home. Tay drove. We Lived in the same building with apartments next to each other's. Tay and I went to my place for dinner and talked about the most random things. Spending time with him was always the highlight of my day. We finished cleaning up when I remembered my missing sweets.

"Hey Tay...did you by any chance take the sweets that I keep in my office?" I asked him.

"Umm...New, we need to talk about something." 

"What? And what about-"

"New I think you need to control your sugar consumption." What?

"Tay!" I whined "Not you too."