Chapter one

... looking in ones eyes and see the glow get brighter as they get closer,... isnt it beautiful my dear? Finally I found you, the person I think is the one, I need in my life, the only one...
The person who belongs to my diary

James Bowely, 29th October, Oxford

Dear Diary

,,Soon it will be the day, I hate so much! Everything is worse and it keeps getting worser.
Today I decided to stay in the castle, just in case they find me, Help me y/n,,

James closes his diary and puts the feather he has holden in his hand on the table

He looks out of the window, its raining.
His parents care a lot about his education, luckily they aren't at home right now so they wont find out, that he stayed at home. Jack is not popular, they call him with bad words. No matter what he does, people always find a way to bully him somehow but James doesn't care, as long as he has those two people in his life. His best friend and his diary. Jack gets up and sits in front of his piano, next to him on the floor his diary. He starts playing a wonderful, dreaming music. He is so talented.

30th October 1910

Dear diary

,,Hello Darling, I hope you are doing well.Only one day left until im turning 18,I don't wanna get older, not in this way. Im scared.
Help me y/n,,

He puts his diary in his backpack and goes to the University of Oxford

Arthur Locbring: James,James wait.

Arthur rushes after James,they are best friends

Arthur: where have you been yesterday!! I was so worried!!! You should know that your not allowed to be outside alone!! The soldiers are everywhere!!
James: I was busy
Arthur: With what! James wake up you know how dangerous it is!! Where were you
James: At home, are you happy now?
Arthur: Thanks god, I was just worried okay!
James: Yeah calm down im alive and I promise, I were nowhere else than at home

Arthur went to the lesson without saying a word, he hates it when James is like that.

James took his diary

Dear diary

,,Be careful, they are watching us,,