Chapter twelve

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SOME STUFF WHICH ARE VERY BRUTAL ( not for everyone but yeah )
ALSO TW MAYBE

James walks through the corridors of the castle as inconspicuously as possible. He still holds your hand until you two finally get into a basement. Two soldiers are standing there but they cant see you, but him. It looks like a prison where most of the people who were caught by the soldiers been locked up, if they arent dead already.
James: alright y/n we have to kill these soldiers and look for Arthur after ok?
You nod
James: you are so brave y/n.
Hes hugs you and kissed you head.

James: and now lets go, are you ready! Just to repeat as i told you, i take the fat one and you take the other one, you run with your knife to him and pull it into his stomach as hard as you can ok?

You nod

James: on 3! 1...
He looks at you. Deep inside his eyes you can see a kind of scared ness which hes hiding.
James: ....2.....
You are holding the knife in your hand, the man you have to kill or at least hurt is standing there talking with that other fat guy.
James: ATTACK!!!
James runs with his sword towards the man and pulls it straight into his neck. Blood comes out of his neck and then he falls on the floor dead. Meanwhile you have made it pulling the knife into the mans stomach. Blood also comes out of his body while hes trying to pull the knife out of him. At the end he failed and also ends up lying on the floor dead in a pool of blood.
James: yass we made it omg im so proud of you
He gives you a hug full with joy
James: come on now lets search Arthur.
James takes the keys for the prison cells from the death man on the floor. James checks every cell for Arthur but he cant find him. ,, For who are you looking for,, said a voice coming from a cell.
James goes to that cell the voice came from
Guy in the cell: your not a soldier, arent you?
James: Im not, umm maybe, can you may help?
Guy in the cell: Ofc I can, i mean i can try. Oh im Steven btw, Steven Orlando and you are?
James: James, James Bowely and this is-
he points at you but then he remembers that Steven cant see you
Steven: no one is there James, anyway what do you need help with, oh btw I wont help you without any price
James: ok well look, if you help me i bring you out of here, deal?
James shows Steven the keys
Steven: alright
James: Im searching for Arthur, Arthur Locbring do you know him?
Steven: well, I dont but I knew with who he shares his cell with.
James: with who?
Steven: with a guy whos older than us like 30 or something. Just not like in our age. I can show you where his cell is if you finally open this door.
James: oh yeah ofc
James opens the door
Steven: wow omg thanks. And whos that?
He looks at you
James: wait you can see her?
Steven: well yeah ig why?
James: just , after you said there is no one
Steven: yeah because there weren't anyone. Nvm just whos that?
James: Y/n
James is shocked, why is Steven able to see you?!