Chapter seven

Y/n: what is i-
But William covers your mouth quick

William whispers: they are right there
You are thinking about James, what if they got him, what if hes dead- no dont think like this! Hes probably just searching for Arthur- or not? You remember when he called you Darling. It felt wonderful, didnt it? His smile and the way he looks at you with his eyes. A moment like that- full of love and hope. Looking in your soulmates eyes and see how many butterflies their catching up when they look ay you. Isnt this beautiful?

William: they are gone now lets go

And you two start to run into the dark, strange part of the world full of soldiers who are constantly watching you, soldiers who are chasing you, to find him, James.

William: Where should we search first?
Y/n: At the Locbrings house

You two go there
You enter their house and the first thing you see are the dead bodies of Mr and Mrs Locbring. Not a nice view actually.
Y/n: James ??
William: James are you here?

No response

From the point of view from James :
He is in the city looking for soldiers he can follow so he will might find Arthur in this way. But he failed. All soldiers either stay in the city and dont move anywhere or they go into the forest, but no one of those soldiers ever goes to the place where they all are hiding the hopeless and poor humans. Maybe he should go back home. It wasnt fair to just appear without explaining. But he hopes you at least enjoyed your coffee. No James this wasnt right. He should go back and write something into the diary. They are definitely so worried and might also searching for him.
James runs home
No one is here, his mother his working for sure but his dad, he actually doesnt have to work today. But y/n, where is his darling? He realizes that you guys went to look after him.

Dear diary
2nd November 1910

,, Hello y/n, im worried where are you? Darling im so sorry that i just went away without explaining but something told me to look after Arthur, do you forgive me? I know that you are worried and I also apologize again for this. You should know that I would never leave you alone!!! I just needed to go, understand? So please my dear if you see this come back home. Im waiting for you. You should know that you are very important to me never forget that and actually, you look beautiful today y/n. I know we havent seen us today but I can feel it, you look stunning and amazing as always, no need to proof it!! And y/n? There is something we need to talk about when your home.
James,,

And he sits down on the couch, he made a tea. Its for you. What he wants to talk about seems important. Something that isnt easy to tell someone. He cant stop thinking of you right now. Worried he looks at the tea. It's something he wanted to tell you since months but he never found the right moment for it.