XIX. FEAR

Nikita's POV

Yesterday was a complete disaster for me. The things I was scared for, from the day my marriage got fixed had started here. I had nightmares last night and I was disturbed. I hardly slept.

I woke up early in the morning, as I could not sleep properly last night, while my wife was still sleeping like a demon. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to get freshen up and ready for the day. I came back from the bathroom after almost 45 minutes. It was 8 a.m. and Mayra was still asleep.

She got up when her phone rang. She talked on the phone for about a minute. She put the quilt on her head and after a minute she removed it and got up from the bed. "Why didn't you wake me up? We are going to be late and all because of you." She said still in her sleep mode. "You didn't tell me to wake you up. If you would have told, I would have wake you up." I replied. She didn't say anything to me, but gave me an angry look, which made me understand that I crossed my line according to her.

How could she expect me to wake her up after what she did yesterday? She must understand that though I am her wife, I am a still a 16 years old girl, who is not enough mature like her neither physically nor mentally.

She got up from the bed and yawned. All the room filled with the smell of alcohol and then she went to the bathroom. All the atmosphere in the room got worse and I had to open the windows. She came back from the bathroom bathed in a bathing suit. She still looked angry. She saw the windows open, so she closed them and also the curtains. She opened the closet and took out her clothes and got ready. She was wearing this.

And I was wearing this

As I knew that it would be cold, so I had got some warm clothes with me

"It's already 9 a.m. If you are done, let's head for breakfast, everyone else must be waiting for us." She said. I checked everything and then said, "I am ready." "Okay then! Let's go." She said and started to walk towards the door, but suddenly stopped. "Before we leave for breakfast, I want to talk to you." She said. I thought in my mind, what she has to say to me.

"I want to talk about yesterday Anjali. I did everything intentionally. I wanted you to tell, how I am, what I expect from my wife. I know you are hurt. I also know that you are scared of me, thinking what I can do. You don't need to be scared. We are a married couple. These things happen, with consent or without. The things that should have happened between us much before are going to happen now. I will be consummating the marriage with or without your consent, because this is how I am. I have only two main priorities in my life, one is my work and other is sex. I can't live without any of this. You must be thinking that you are small and you have time for sex, but no. you are not! You are of age and we will have sex. So, you just be ready for it. I will not take no from you. I guess you still remember about our deal. You know very well what will happen if you don't follow my orders. Now, don't think about any of this. We are going for sight-seeing and I want you to enjoy it. Let's go. They are waiting for us." Mayra said and I was shocked.

Mayra's POV

I woke up by a phone call. I guess I drank a lot last night and due to which I couldn't get up early. Without looking at the number I attended the call. It was our journey planner. He told us to be ready by 9.30. I checked the time and saw that it was already 8. I asked my wife Nikita that why she didn't wake me up. I didn't get the respond I would have loved to ear that and that made me angry. I got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom. I came back in bathing suit and saw the windows and curtains open. Without saying a word to Nikita, I closed the curtains and windows and got dressed. Few minutes later, I received a message from Sonia, informing me that they are ready.

After I was ready, I saw Nikita and she looked good, for the first time in all these months. Or I can say that the clothes made her look good. I told her that if she is ready than we must leave for breakfast. She said that she is and I started walking towards the door and then I stopped. I walked towards Nikita and told her that I need to talk to her.

I told her everything and saw her face. She looked scared and I felt that she is about to cry, so I left the room and walked towards the dining area. I saw journey planner, Sonia and other bodyguards waiting for us. I went towards them and asked them to join for breakfast. They told me that they are done with the breakfast, so I left them and sat on the nearby table. I ordered breakfast and saw Nikita coming. Her eyes looked red as if she had just cried.

She came and sat on the other table. She didn't look at me. The waiter came and she ordered food. We finished breakfast and left for the sight-seeing. I was enjoying every sight and all the fun rides and also learning about them. I enjoyed every bit of it. Nikita was not with me. She was with Komal all the time. At first, she was sad and disturbed, but later she could not keep herself away from the magic and beauty of Shimla. She looked happy and was also enjoying.

We later stopped for lunch and I asked Nikita to sit with me. First, she ignored, but then I showed her my angry look and she came. We ordered the food and I said to her smilingly, "What the hell is going on? You are here with me, not with Komal! People were looking at you two like couples. You are my wife, not hers! From now on you will be with me. We are married and people should know that. I don't want any bad news in newspapers or magazines or tv channels and don't you dare to cry!" The waiter came with our order. Nikita's behavior had pissed me off and made me angry. I had to tell her who she is. My mood was spoiled. Later she was with me all the time for other spots.

Nikita's POV

After Mayra said about consummating the marriage and other stuff. I got really sad and started crying. I cried for few minutes, but later went outside to have breakfast. I was walking towards the table and I saw, all the bodyguards and our journey planner. They all greeted me and gave me a smile. I couldn't respond to them as I was sad and I guess that they noticed it.

I ordered food. I didn't look at my wife. Her order came before me and started to eat. My food came later. We finished the breakfast and went towards our car. I didn't want to sit with my wife, but I had no option.

We reached our first spot and everybody started to enjoy the sight. The journey planner was with Mayra, telling her everything about the spot, while Sonia was behind her. I wanted to be away from Mayra. So, I was alone looking at the sight. Komal saw me and she came towards me. She asked me what's wrong. I said nothing is wrong, but she hardly bought it.

She tried to lighten my mood by cracking few jokes, but I hardly paid attention. After that we went to the next spot and after that again for the next. With time and the beauty of Shimla, my mood lighten-up and I started to enjoy the sight. Komal helped me a lot in making me feel good. The thing that should have been done by my wife was done by Komal. There were various rides. I went with Komal on that rides and we enjoyed very much.

Later we stopped for lunch and Mayra asked me to sit with her. She scolded me for no reason. First, she behaves badly with me and later gets angry. She felt jealous because I was with Komal all the time. Looking her Jealous, I felt good for sometime; but then she warned me to behave properly or else I may have to stop going to school and work. I really got scared and she had a smile on her face.

For the rest of the spots I was with Mayra, but I hardly gave any kind of attention to her. We covered the spots that were decided for the day 1 and later we left for the hotel. We had dinner and before Mayra could do anything to me, I lied on the couch and fell asleep. 5 days have been passed and we have just left 1 day. Nothing has happened between us. I guess Mayra was just trying to scare me. The journey planner told us that we have only 1 spot to cover today and we will be done.

I was little excited than usual. We reached the spot we all enjoyed it. We thanked the journey planner and he left. We had all day with us. Mayra said that we will be going for shopping. We went to a local market as the journey planner had told us that the local markets have good quality products. Mayra purchased many things and gave the stuff to the bodyguards to carry. Komal and Sonia also purchased goods and also the other bodyguards. I didn't have money so I didn't purchase anything. We finished shopping around 4.30 in the evening and by 5 we were in the hotel. I was tired, so without even changing clothes, I lied on the couch and slept.